Suggest me a car | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Suggest me a car

Will it survive two years?

I feel very old too. I know I can go ahead and finance a decent certified almost new used car but my maturity is not letting me.
I love me a $5k car
If I get 2 years out of it, imo I broke even. Any more and I'm ahead of the game. I'm going on year 3 and 35k km on my $6g 2005 Honda Pilot. Only regular maintenance + tires so far.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

Was thinking of mazda 5 manual lol.

Hmm considering this. What about 5 series?

Whats z24?

I had a Z24 Cavalier convertible and enjoyed it. No problems and Chevy repair prices when it did. They're getting a bit old now so the usual old age problems.

Will it survive two years?

I feel very old too. I know I can go ahead and finance a decent certified almost new used car but my maturity is not letting me.

Heck, it might.

I've been so surprised with it. Brakes, tires, oil changes. The only non-standard money spent on the Damn thing has been a couple of wheel bearings this summer.

The kid drove it back and forth to Sarnia this summer for work and I kept thinking that I would that call to come get him off the side of the highway.

She will go for the scrap yard later this month even tho she is still running.

3 cars with 2 young men on the insurance gets expensive.

40th anniversary mustang v6 vert. Overall good condition, aftermarket aux/usb/bt player. Sweet little cruiser.

DSC_2457_zps3pubxrn2.jpg

DSC_2470_zpsaufqf3lw.jpg

DSC_2453_zpsiuzawcma.jpg

DSC_2452_zpss0wqdsms.jpg

I got her detailed for $110. Wash, claybar, wax, interior shampoo and engine bay.

What?! You got that under 5k! Very nice!

I'm glad that you bought the Mustang as I suggested it! LoL Always liked that model.

Does Ford use the same dash mold for RHD and LHD, and just cut out the required side?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom