What to wear to court | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What to wear to court

Don't forget to get your witness fee.
'Not much but it'll cover your gas, parking and lunch.

^

If you can afford a bike, and/or car, you can afford 1 nice suit which can be used for many purposes.

A leather suit. Wear it to the motorcycle club awards banquet 2 birds one stone and all that.

I vividly remember a judge at the old kennedy court house in brampton telling a guy he was going to make a note of his attire(was wearing a nice suit) but in those days everybody showed up to court steady thuggin,lol....op just wear a suit if you've got one ,cant hurt really

A leather suit. Wear it to the motorcycle club awards banquet 2 birds one stone and all that.
I'm a little more fond of the Canadian Tuxedo
9eb224a4276067c9536bf3a965371dc8.jpg

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

I vividly remember a judge at the old kennedy court house in brampton telling a guy he was going to make a note of his attire(was wearing a nice suit) but in those days everybody showed up to court steady thuggin,lol....op just wear a suit if you've got one ,cant hurt really
Brampton. #nuffsaid

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

I'm surprised the judge would be so naive. A nice suit is the number 1 trick of the charlatan. Has anybody not tried to sell you something expensive while not wearing a nice suit? It's rare. A "credible" news anchor wears a suit jacket and Bermuda shorts under the anchor desk. Where is the camera focused? I rest my case.

Back
Top Bottom