The difference between (most) men and women

Disturber

Oh how uncomplicated we are

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1475293363197.jpg
    FB_IMG_1475293363197.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Are guys really as straight forward as this? They say women are difficult to understand, but men are worse... or maybe communication is truly an art.

guys are simple for the most part
here is the formula:

food/sex/booze/bikes/sports (tv, movies, travel, video games, entertainment)
sex/food/bikes/booze/sports

uhm seems that you make things hard for yourself...yes means yes, no means no.
If you hear yes/no, don't ask yourself what does he mean by that and spend the next hour/day trying to decipher nothing.
You got a simple response to your question....move on.

Guys become complicated when women try to maneuver them into things they don't want to do, instead of guys having a spine and saying yes/no....guys will try to avoid the issue and give you some dumb answer to get rid of you for the moment/forever.

The older a guy gets the less patient they tend to become with putting up with bs/drama.

Now tell us how simple women are?

Are guys really as straight forward as this? They say women are difficult to understand, but men are worse... or maybe communication is truly an art.

What do you mean?

^^ I nominate the above for the 2017 Nobel prize in literature. (If folk-song-writing, dirty hippies can win it, it's only a matter of time before forum posts are made eligible.)

^Thanking you kindly.

Guys become complicated when women try to maneuver them into things they don't want to do, instead of guys having a spine and saying yes/no....guys will try to avoid the issue and give you some dumb answer to get rid of you for the moment/forever.

Maybe that's what they've been doing and I was just oblivious to the signs. Thanks for straightening it out for me.

I don't know... I've also known guys who are a bit wishy washy...

I should hope so. The world is one big grey area. Exercise caution around those who think in black and white.

I do not make recommendations or provide peer review.

But you're the wise one with all the insights... Sending vibrational energy...You said you'll see if you believe... Share your knowledge with us

Last edited:
But you're the wise one with all the insights... Sending vibrational energy...You said you'll see if you believe... Share your knowledge with us

If it was something I said yesterday, please disregard.

Back
Top Bottom