Ganny Saturday October 1st 2016 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ganny Saturday October 1st 2016

Mikel

Is anyone interested in meeting up at Ganaraska forest this Saturday for a ride? The earlier the better for me.

I dunno. Try and be there for 9 or 10 am? I like p2 as do most people coming from the west. I have a toyota tacoma and could carry another bike

I'm not going to Ganny this weekend. I might check out some SCORRA stuff this weekend instead.

Too bad, was there last weekend ... perhaps some other time.

dd what SCORRA tract are you thinking?

Too bad, was there last weekend ... perhaps some other time.

dd what SCORRA tract are you thinking?

Thinking of linking Lawden, Brentwood, Barker and McNiece. Right now just watching the weather to decide if we'll go.

That sounds good. A buddy showed me Williams-Hendrie-Phelpston (lunch at the fish chips place) .... Very nice ride.

The weather looks a bit suspect, plus I am not sure of my weekend plans either at this point. Helping friend to get his dirt bike on Sun.

Fz750rider, send me a pm with your contact. I'm still going to the ganny. The weather might not be the greatest, but we needed the rain desperately. I think the ganny is a better choice after the rain. I rode the williams tract once after a rain fall and it was slick.

Generally Ganny is great after some rain, but some of the rocky/rooty single track can be pretty nasty when it's wet.

Hey I sent you a pm. Txt me so I have your number or pm me your number just in case

Last edited:
Thinking of linking Lawden, Brentwood, Barker and McNiece. Right now just watching the weather to decide if we'll go.

Hey guys, we're planning to do this ride tomorrow. Didn't get out last Saturday because I woke up with a wicked head cold... I'm not exactly sure when we'll start but likely a bit later than usual, like maybe 11:00 or so. Anybody interested? From what I can tell of YouTube videos, the single track is pretty open and flowy for the most part so should be fun.

Buddy is new to dirt biking with a new bike, so I promised to take him to Baxter on Sat to take it easy .... otherwise, I would join you.

Back
Top Bottom