RACE #1 Plate holder | GTAMotorcycle.com

RACE #1 Plate holder

boyoboy

So who has the #1 plate at RACE? AM/PRO details, bike details, and any class winners (or not) stories welcome. How did your season go?

Last edited:
Pro Superbike Champion - Michael Leon
Pro 600 Champion - Elie Daccache
Open Sprint Champion - Michael Leon
AM 600 Champion - Michael Hood
AM Superbike Champion - Chris Fehr
People's Champion - Tim Toldnes

Pro Superbike Champion - Michael Leon
Pro 600 Champion - Elie Daccache
Open Sprint Champion - Michael Leon
AM 600 Champion - Michael Hood
AM Superbike Champion - Chris Fehr
People's Champion - Tim Toldnes

Toldnes award on hold due to a protest.

300 Production - Jared Walker
BOTT Lightweight - Steve Walker
Lost Era Lightweight - Kyle Newman
Lightweight Production - Jared Walker
Lightweight Superbike - Leo Foley
Masters Middleweight - Chris Fehr
Old Boys Club - Steve Walker
Open Sprint (AM/Pro) - Michael Leon
Rookie Cup - JF Cloutier
Novice 600 - No winner historically named but points leader was - JF Cloutier

Edit: and my apologies but I have no idea on F1, F2 sidecars

Last edited:
I won the slowest crash of the weekend, I think.

Current fastest spectator, maybe?

It was fun hanging out getting sun burnt and chasing my kid all over the pits. Great racing this weekend too, I don't usually get to watch as much as I did.

Saw Sneyd got dq'd was that because of his leathers lol

I hadn't noticed the DQ status before now. I might be getting the races mixed up but that race may be where he crossed the timing loop and sat up at pit out. Maybe the DQ was for the infraction.

I think he might be the rider that got DQ'd for not getting cleared by medical after a crash. I heard, Frank the announcer talking about it but didn't catch who the rider was. Assuming it was Sneyd.

Some great racing in a number of classes. Good size grids as well.

I think he might be the rider that got DQ'd for not getting cleared by medical after a crash. I heard, Frank the announcer talking about it but didn't catch who the rider was. Assuming it was Sneyd.

Some great racing in a number of classes. Good size grids as well.

That was me who got the DQ for not going to medical. Unless he did too.

Lol yours was a tip over!

Not going to medical was how I got dq'd from my first race win.

Rules are rules and i understand that. I didn't fight it. I should have known better. I even had the bike re-teched. After cleaning the dirt off.
My only question was why do they not stop you from going out in the first place. If the racer could be a danger to himself or others why are they not stopped?
Maybe i could have gone to medical while they are on warm up lap and then started from pit lane. Although it was fun to start from the back of a grid twice.
Ah well, another valuable lesson learned.

Rules are rules and i understand that. I didn't fight it. I should have known better. I even had the bike re-teched. After cleaning the dirt off.
My only question was why do they not stop you from going out in the first place. If the racer could be a danger to himself or others why are they not stopped?
Maybe i could have gone to medical while they are on warm up lap and then started from pit lane. Although it was fun to start from the back of a grid twice.
Ah well, another valuable lesson learned.

I crashed early in the day and it was my first ever. Forgot about tech and medical as it wasn't standard practice for me. **** way to loose a win but I still have victory lap pics lol.

Back
Top Bottom