Rubber bumper, gsxr 600 k9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rubber bumper, gsxr 600 k9

CalamariGSX-R

I found this just sitting inside the front sprocket cover. Does anyone know where it belongs? I looked on the schematics bit I can't seem to locate where it belongs.
1234eaedc811f3dcfd258a4758572f61.jpg

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

It looks like the bumper I had in my kickstand on my Z1000 to let it rest in the right spot when folded up. I have a K8 gsxr750 but i don't seem to recall the same type of thing being required. I'll have a look when I get home and see if no one else chimes in.

It looks like the bumper I had in my kickstand on my Z1000 to let it rest in the right spot when folded up. I have a K8 gsxr750 but i don't seem to recall the same type of thing being required. I'll have a look when I get home and see if no one else chimes in.
That would be cool, thanks!

In the garbage.
Someone has taken a knife, or razor blade to it. It's not going to stay where it's intended to, even if you find the location.
OK but if I know where it is supposed to go I can order a new one

In the garbage.
Someone has taken a knife, or razor blade to it. It's not going to stay where it's intended to, even if you find the location.

Thats how they come from Suzuki, I see no razor blade cuts on it

It simply popped out of its location, happens all the time, we just pop them back in

Here you can see another Suzuki rubber dampers, same shape on the arrow heads, just put some lube on it and pop it back in, its fine
Suzuki-Gsf600-S-Bandit-2003-Fuel-Tank-Mounting.jpg

s-l225.jpg

If you order another one you will get the same part as what you already have

Last edited:
Thank you everyone. I didn't notice anything when I had the tank raised a few months ago but I will check it out. Maybe it fell in there when being manufactured? Not sure. Yes it doesn't look cut to me. Not according to the schematics and pics. Thanks folks!!!

Back
Top Bottom