OPP Probing another Stunt Video... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

OPP Probing another Stunt Video...

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by yodude

oh btw public, gfy, slow down, leave us alone & call 911, then we might leave you alone, but way more inclined to escalate, at the drop of a hat

That is without a doubt one of the stupidest comments I have regarding this nonsense. I sincerely hope you're kidding.

sarcasm, biker hooligan mentality, where some folks are coming from, even here

the bikers, by their inexcusable actions/behaviors, anywhere, anytime, are the primary instigators period and set the ball rolling on the public, it only goes downhill from there

~ hey maan, we're just havin' some fun - desperadoes lost in space

Last edited:
That vid is the most telling so far. I see a handful of riders not driving too fast or slow in the left two lanes, two (2) popping a wheelie. I see a VW driving obnoxiously, as if to claim he's king of the road. It all would have ended peacefully in a couple of minutes if it weren't for the moron in the VW. He belongs in jail.

As for the bikers, I saw two guys who deserve a ticket for stunt driving. The rest for failure to display a plate. The rest is pretty much self defence, if any of it is to be believed. I saw the crash scene today. You have to be an absolute drunk not to have made that curve - and I think that was the problem, someone was drunk.

Last edited:
folks involved that don't stick around have zero cred and mainstream news call it ~ 'bikers being hunted by cops"

2 incidents tied together resulting in a major cop investigation, local & provincial

no way this alone is going away & wouldn't be surprised by more new incidents, everything & anything getting prime news coverage

cat's outa the bag, steps gone waay too far, no going back now as it was

Last edited:
folks involved that don't stick around have zero cred and mainstream news call it ~ 'bikers being hunted by cops"

2 incidents tied together resulting in a major cop investigation, local & provincial

no way this alone is going away & wouldn't be surprised by more new incidents, everything & anything getting prime news coverage

And what exactly ties them together? Perpetrated by a similar demographic, yes. But that is a long way from "tied together".

Hey, I saw a large group of harley riders block an intersection on their way to dover; then, a few weeks later, I read some harley guys got in a big fight. Must be the same guys right? Tied together certainly.. /sarcasm

Calm yourself Dude

Danger Will Robinson, Danger!

The sky is falling.... The sky is falling!

You have to wonder how braindead some people are.
You go out with the intention of breaking the law.
Some nit wit videos it all.
Then they post the video on line with your licence plate clearly visible.
The reason police work is so easy is because lawbreakers are so stupid.

You have to wonder how braindead some people are.
You go out with the intention of breaking the law.
Some nit wit videos it all.
Then they post the video on line with your licence plate clearly visible.
The reason police work is so easy is because lawbreakers are so stupid.

You can make out a plate in that vid? And why is the video poster, who is in no way affiliated with these guys, a "nit wit"? If it's all so easy would we not be reading about 6 motorcyclist charged already?

And what exactly ties them together? Perpetrated by a similar demographic, yes. But that is a long way from "tied together".

Hey, I saw a large group of harley riders block an intersection on their way to dover; then, a few weeks later, I read some harley guys got in a big fight. Must be the same guys right? Tied together certainly.. /sarcasm

Calm yourself Dude

i'm chillin' bud, you're the one that likes endless arguing

http://www.mississauga.com/news-sto...ed-and-police-hunting-group-of-motorcyclists/

This is the second time in two weeks where motorcycles have been at the centre of a major police investigation in Mississauga

btw you're drifting off into semantics again, filibustering also, prob get to logical fallacies again

i'm barely payin' attention here, not my prob, i bet tho when i check in now & then, i'll see you pluggin' away against whoever is game

i mainly glance in, throw in some words & move on to new stuff, then repeat; rarely get into long one on one back & forths

might get away from apples & oranges in your arguments, you know, like bears the other time & harleys here

Last edited:
You can make out a plate in that vid? And why is the video poster, who is in no way affiliated with these guys, a "nit wit"? If it's all so easy would we not be reading about 6 motorcyclist charged already?

maybe they are ghost riders? shape shifters?

a few realities from the initial swarming that made the news
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/bike-video-mob-1.3757930
'Very dangerous': Police investigate motorbike mob after fiery crash

no end to it all
Peel Regional Police Const. Bally Saini said just after noon ET on Sunday police began to get reports about a large group of motorcycle riders on 'crotch-rocket' style bikes popping wheelies, speeding and weaving between vehicles.

"They were travelling at a high rate of speed, performing stunts, running red lights," she told CBC News. "And we do find that very dangerous. On a Sunday we have members of the public travelling on those roads with their families."

Last edited:

I was not speaking specifically about this incident.
Go on You Tube. There are dozens of these videos available.
Most are taken by a member of the group riding in the middle of the pack.
Yes, in the Mississauga example, the video was taken by a person who was not a member of the group.

Last edited:
i bet alota those wild buncha riders are on this site & mostly lay low here, too many riders were involved in all of it to keep what went down quiet

and the heat is on "COPS HUNTING BIKERS" as also indicated in the news
https://www.google.ca/#q=cops+hunting+bikers+mississauga

Biker mob takes over Mississauga

Why do you keep harping on "I bet there's a bunch of people here who took part in that ride"? I've seen that comment at least 5 different times between the two threads. Who honestly gives a f*ck?

And the cops aren't hunting anyone. They've got no plates and a cell phone video from 20 stories up. You'd never pick 95% of them out of a crowd because they are all wear regular, mostly black gear and are on mostly stock bikes. And the ones you could have such a little chance of been recognised between now and winter that they'll never get caught.

And the cops aren't hunting anyone. They've got no plates and a cell phone video from 20 stories up. You'd never pick 95% of them out of a crowd because they are all wear regular, mostly black gear and are on mostly stock bikes. And the ones you could have such a little chance of been recognised between now and winter that they'll never get caught.

Have to agree. There's little if any chance these guys will ever be caught unless someone gets scared and starts to rat. Police are looking for them, but I doubt it's a "major investigation" as the press is pretending. More than likely, the police are waiting for these guys to materialize again as a group, then there could be a major and immediate response. Riders be forewarned.

Usually the younger folks have a hard time resisting posting videos and writing on social media about something like this. If that group of riders has decided collectively to shut up about it (as they would be wise to do, at this point) they probably won't be found.

If they do it again, people will be looking out for them ...

You know what those bikers weren't the first two guys pulling a wheelie, doing a burnout or drifting in the snow, there is a time and place to go fool around where you won't get in trouble and no one else will get hurt.

And the 401 is a horrible choice location wise. Getting hit by even a yaris if these fools crashed would suck.

Having said that, the vw got involved in it all on its own, the bikers didn't provoke the driver and if all the charges against the driver are true then it just proves he was the king of all these idiots collectively. I think if the guy just enjoyed the horse play this would have been a non-incident.

I was not speaking specifically about this incident.
Go on You Tube. There are dozens of these videos available.
Most are taken by a member of the group riding in the middle of the pack.
Yes, in the Mississauga example, the video was taken by a person who was not a member of the group.

Fair, but understand that becomes confusing.

Back
Top Bottom