OPP Probing another Stunt Video... | GTAMotorcycle.com

OPP Probing another Stunt Video...

kiwi

OPP investigators are checking whether a video posted on Instagram that shows a road rage incident and a dangerous series of stunts involving motorcycles on Highway 401 is linked to a fiery SUV crash in Mississauga last week.

“They’re looking into it right now,” Sgt. Kerry Schmidt said late Monday morning.

The video shows a motorcyclist doing stunts like riding on one wheel while weaving amongst vehicles, including a black Volkswagen.

It also captures an apparent high-speed road rage incident between motorcyclists and the Volkswagen’s driver.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...road-rage-video-for-links-to-fiery-crash.html

Looks like the Video has been pulled...

I saw it before it got pulled. Looks like events leading up to the same incident. I doubt if the riders will ever be found.

If anyone reading this was involved in that, or in the antics of 11 September ... Stop. Just stop.

Got to work today and found out where the car wrecked was at our loading dock. Nice dent in the dumpster.

As for the riders, it's funny how we all knew exactly what they were doing. Bunch of jackasses, all of them.

Got to work today and found out where the car wrecked was at our loading dock. Nice dent in the dumpster.

As for the riders, it's funny how we all knew exactly what they were doing. Bunch of jackasses, all of them.

After seeing the video...the car occupants weren't innocent either. They threw something out the window at the riders. Doesn't seem like a great idea either.

"The riders were also blocking cars from passing, which led to the confrontation with that VW Golf."

Lolwut? Group of ~8 riders taking up 2 out of the 5 lanes. Golf driver is scrambling for excuses to justify his dangerous driver charge.

And why is the prick in the car filming honking his horn? Like wtf is that going to do? If he is so concerned for his safety, why is he following 1 car length behind these goofs for miles? Everyone in that video is a degenerate. Every. God. Damn. Person.

Last edited:
continuing bad news for bikers, what a shock, not

and many still in denial that the main point is cops are "HUNTING" for the perp bikers

folks who dream this is going away are in la la land

and folks yammering away here about this, that or the other thing done, that no one else cares about

Last edited:
If anyone reading this was involved in that, or in the antics of 11 September ... Stop. Just stop.

But hey man, gotta work on my leet riding skills and get hitz on my social media pages, yo. :rolleyes:

It never fails to amaze me how full of themselves some of these asshats are that they just can't wait to rush home and post all the incriminating evidence online.

oh btw public, gfy, slow down, leave us alone & call 911, then we might leave you alone, but way more inclined to escalate, at the drop of a hat

ya sure, that's gonna work out real well duhh

Last edited:
oh btw public, gfy, slow down, leave us alone & call 911, then we might leave you alone, but way more inclined to escalate, at the drop of a hat
That is without a doubt one of the stupidest comments I have regarding this nonsense. I sincerely hope you're kidding.

Ok, let me see if I saw what I saw. small group of stunters doing wheelies on the 401 in the far left 2 lanes - correct? VW car in the right side, which they can also pass in the right side empty lanes - correct? VW throws object at riders-correct? VW swerved over to the left lane to scare/hit the riders---correct? Not condoning bikers actions. Bikers were riding in the left lanes doing wheelies (minding their business). VW comes along and attacks them, swerving into the bikes path. Bikers fight back. VW driver ends up doing something dumb and crashing the car after he exited from the 401. VW occupant physically attacks a biker, biker attacks back. uhm, why didn't the VW driver just call 911....oh right his license was SUSPENDED and he had drugs in the car...can't tell the cops he is driving. VW driver ends up in jail facing numerous charges including careless driving. What did I miss?

Just read the social media comments on a bunch of the videos now making the rounds on FB. Not surprisingly it's not exactly positive. To the contrary, the exact opposite actually.

Lets just say that the Motorcycle "community" (using the term loosely in the case of tools like the guys in the video) isn't doing itself any favours with this sort of BS.

Last edited:
Ok, let me see if I saw what I saw. small group of stunters doing wheelies on the 401 in the far left 2 lanes - correct? VW car in the right side, which they can also pass in the right side empty lanes - correct? VW throws object at riders-correct? VW swerved over to the left lane to scare/hit the riders---correct? Not condoning bikers actions. Bikers were riding in the left lanes doing wheelies (minding their business). VW comes along and attacks them, swerving into the bikes path. Bikers fight back. VW driver ends up doing something dumb and crashing the car after he exited from the 401. VW occupant physically attacks a biker, biker attacks back. uhm, why didn't the VW driver just call 911....oh right his license was SUSPENDED and he had drugs in the car...can't tell the cops he is driving. VW driver ends up in jail facing numerous charges including careless driving. What did I miss?

I guess the only thing left to do is the bikers could have always called 911 to report the idiot VW driver that endangered them, assaulted one of their own, and threw stuff at them while riding...

Honestly all I see is a bunch of idiocy from all parties involved. I'm just glad no one got killed or seriously injured. The idiot behind the wheel of the VW...I hope the judge throws the book at him and doesn't show much leniency.

Maybe I'm missing something here but, wasn't there lots of other innocent uninvolved folk driving along the 401 this night? And what if one of these clowns had screwed up, just like in the hundreds of Youtube videos out there. Would it not be reasonable to assume that a wheelie goes wrong sometime and because it happens on a crowded highway the rider is killed and actually worse, innocent people in the vicinity are dragged into the incident by no choice of their own. Cars are wrecked, unrelated people injured, just not a good result. So why defend this selfish, and more importantly childish behaviour. Sure the VW folks were ******** but really shake your head and get some common sense. If you want to prove how great a rider you are, come to the track and beat my sorry old *** and all my buddies, but don't do it on the public highways or streets. Grow a brain.

Last edited:
Glad I never found the appeal of those super powered plastic motorcycles. Cops leave me alone :D

Also seems like a cowoker of mine knows chris_1che according to instagram

Last edited:
Glad to see the stunt laws doing it's job to deter stuff like this.............

Yeah, whole lot easier to relax just the other side of a speed change and rack up the "stunt" charges.

Maybe I'm missing something here but, wasn't there lots of other innocent uninvolved folk driving along the 401 this night? And what if one of these clowns had screwed up, just like in the hundreds of Youtube videos out there. Would it not be reasonable to assume that a wheelie goes wrong sometime and because it happens on a crowded highway the rider is killed and actually worse, innocent people in the vicinity are dragged into the incident by no choice of their own. Cars are wrecked, unrelated people injured, just not a good result. So why defend this selfish, and more importantly childish behaviour. Sure the VW folks were ******** but really shake your head and get some common sense. If you want to prove how great a rider you are, come to the track and beat my sorry old *** and all my buddies, but don't do it on the public highways or streets. Grow a brain.

There is not a single person in this thread defending the riders in question

Back
Top Bottom