OUCH!! Guy rides into the ride of the guard rail on the shoulder. | GTAMotorcycle.com

OUCH!! Guy rides into the ride of the guard rail on the shoulder.

kiwi

I guess this what happens on a ROC (mob) type ride...

Rider rides into the guard rail.. takes out 2 other riders...

[video=youtube;FXSZHseRotk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=73&v=FXSZHseRotk[/video]

Another view from the following rider who hit them..

[video=youtube;qNIIcfmPEZI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNIIcfmPEZI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Was he adjusting his visor, on a phone call, or what?

So much for only hurting yourself anyways.

Not sure why the religious one is running around with that crowd though.

Was he adjusting his visor, on a phone call, or what?

So much for only hurting yourself anyways.

Not sure why the religious one is running around with that crowd though.

Looked like his cell was in his left hand, possibly taking video of the group?

Whether he walked away with just scratches or was killed, that was LOLZ!

To me, looks like he was fiddlin' with his chin-mount GoPRO. The perfect time to anything, but pay attention to what is in front of you is when riding on the shoulder, and far left too! I'm sorry, but I can't find my sympathy bone on this one.

Looked like a really nice day for shorts and a t-shirt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides on the edge of a shoulder but doesn't expect any obstacles lolz

Goes to show how out of touch these people are

Or if the insurance co wishes to stay in business, they make young males on sportbikes all pay for stupidity.

insurance companies gamble with their money on the stock market - this, as much as these morons, is why our rates ...

same deal with pension funds..

Last edited:
I love how on these "group rides" everyone else just keeps going and no one stops to help these fallen guys.

I love how on these "group rides" everyone else just keeps going and no one stops to help these fallen guys.
Guy crashes.
Emergency Services, including police are dispatched.

Going by in a cage, no problem, I'd stop.

On a bike, if there were people already helping, I would hesitate.
How different is my bike, gear, and demeanor to these riders.
It's all fine to stop and save someone's life, but there's the possibility that you could also share the same court date.

In the case of the riders themselves, some may have lost their licenses, never had a license, or be riding a stolen bike.
Obviously, to them, the risk of staying outweighs any potential good that they could do.

man, thats some serious deceleration occurring right there. wonder how the guy fared...

Back
Top Bottom