Rider's training and M1- M2 question | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider's training and M1- M2 question

Poncho is going to be garbage unless you can keep it tight ish to your body. Poncho is a great funnel too to direct the water between your legs....

Get a rain suit, and make it large enough to fit over your gear and you can still move without it ripping.

It's gonna be a wet weekend. Make yourself comfy or you'll be miserable by 10 am and then it's a loooong weekend.

I have to work outside too all weekend. Gear up for it, extra clothes, hot thermos, use of a heated back wrap....all these things make the weekend easier.

Last edited:
Poncho is going to be garbage unless you can keep it tight ish to your body. Poncho is a great funnel too to direct the water between your legs....

Get a rain suit, and make it large enough to fit over your gear and you can still move without it ripping.

It's gonna be a wet weekend. Make yourself comfy or you'll be miserable by 10 am and then it's a loooong weekend.

I have to work outside too all weekend. Gear up for it, extra clothes, hot thermos, use of a heated back wrap....all these things make the weekend easier.

Got a rain suit. Unlucky weather this

Like others have said, it's inevitable sooner or later you will ride in the rain like it or not anyways – might as well learn in the rain - great experience. And now you've got the proper gear.

Like people who learn to drive a car in the snow, driving on dry roads afterwards is a breeze.

I had no problems getting insurance with State Farm having only my M1. But that was before Desjardins took over.

Yeah me too.... They made no distinction between M1 and M2 at the time. Insured me with M1 on Brand new R6.... they didn't even ask if I was taking a course.... This was 2 years ago though.

Back
Top Bottom