Adam ruins everything glasses conspiracy video | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Adam ruins everything glasses conspiracy video

Costco is good if you must have brand name frames at a discount. Clearly contacts is now Clearly.ca and they are excellent too and better if you don't care about the name although they also have brand name frames if you want.

I'm going to have to recheck Clearly. ...not sure why I didn't buy from them before..my Rx was either same/ close $ to Costco, or they couldn't fill my Rx.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

If it wasn't for Luxotica.......

red-8k-weapon-cinema-camera.jpg

Last edited:
Ok I checked Clearly. ca . The place in Scarborough is just too far for me to . Clearly is clearly a good price. I'm ordering new glasses today from my regular guy, he's $80 more than the 'equivalent' from Clearly on my Rx.
He has fixed my nose pieces than fell off twice and fixed stretched arms a couple times no charge as regular service. And he has two good looking ladies that tell me how I look. Since I deal with the public a lot, how I look in a suit is important. Yes I'm that guy.
And he's local and independant and that matters to me.

Ok I checked Clearly. ca . The place in Scarborough is just too far for me to . Clearly is clearly a good price. I'm ordering new glasses today from my regular guy, he's $80 more than the 'equivalent' from Clearly on my Rx.
He has fixed my nose pieces than fell off twice and fixed stretched arms a couple times no charge as regular service. And he has two good looking ladies that tell me how I look. Since I deal with the public a lot, how I look in a suit is important. Yes I'm that guy.
And he's local and independant and that matters to me.

I didn't realize that Barney Stinson was posting here.

We also have a small local shop.

Guy has given us a break when my son lost his glasses a few weeks after getting them, done dozens of free adjustments, and been competitively priced.

Back
Top Bottom