Chatham M2 Test Route | GTAMotorcycle.com

Chatham M2 Test Route

TwoGun

Hello, I'm new here and new to the Chatham area just having moved here last week. After settling into my new job I booked my M2 test for next month. I don't know all the roads yet and was wondering if anyone knew the route for the M2 test. I would like to see it just once before my test to help build confidence. Rose. :)

M2 exit?

If you're just talking M1 to M2, there's no road test for that, it's all parking lot stuff at an MTO location.

For the M2 exit. It will be through an industrial, a commercial, and a residential area, as well as one entrance and exit of a nearby highway. A long sweeper, and a safe spot for an "emergency stop" will also be included. All will be fairly close to the testing centre, although the exact route may vary among several.

I would kind of expect the highway portion to between 27 and 40 (communications Rd). But I've never done a test there, so I could be wrong.

14 where it hit Communications Rd looks like a good sweeper from the map.

Richmond St, Park Ave, Oriole Pkwy and through parts of Wilsonwood would be my guess for one of the possible routes. There should also be a fairly wide paved shoulder area, where the stop would be, possibly on a bridge.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom