Another mob video : Chicago | GTAMotorcycle.com

Another mob video : Chicago

kiwi

you can preach it all you like here, i doubt you'll get any traction with those affected, the public who mostly could care less about bikes, lotsa folks here even don't buy it

it starts with outrageous group behaviors & THAT'S the main prob that should & will be addressed, one way or another

the good ol' days are over, expect heat, heat & more heat, lotsa folks here are in total denial but at least talking about it

lotsa blunt noobs chiming in right away lately also
http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...t-of-the-427&p=2450541&viewfull=1#post2450541
**** these guys! No regards for others. It's just a matter of time.

As a knee dragger I could care less if guys want to wheelie down the highway. If I could I probably would but don't wanna take the chance of wheelieing over. Do any sport bike riders really care if guys are doing wheelies?

Last edited:
you can preach it all you like here, i doubt you'll get any traction with those affected, lotsa folks here even don't buy it

it starts with outrageous group behaviors & THAT'S the main prob that should & will be addressed, one way or another

the good ol' days are over, expect heat, heat & more heat, lotsa folks here are in total denial but at least talking about it

lotsa blunt noobs chiming in right away lately also

Doesn't really bother me man. I don't ride these big groups and never will. My bike is legal enough that even the most hardened leo will have trouble justifying a ticket in good faith, and I have all my paperwork in order.

Now do I like what these guys consider bike culture? Not a chance. But I will not sit here quietly while others justify the actions of people who take it upon themselves to police these kids (for the most part) and then lose their **** and start running people down when the kids retaliate. It's a ludicrous rationale.

Definitely, Neil V. The pick-up driver was likely the victim of "being held up" or "being made late for work." Not exactly a crime worth turning to dangerous driving to resolve. Video after video also proves it doesn't solve it either. lol. It just ramps up from there. Mob mentality has existed since the dawn of humans gathering together. Things like Youtube has just made it all too simple to put this kind of behaviour into the minds of motorists and motorcyclists. Can't recall these kinds of videos in frequency before the NYC one where the Chinese man was drag out and beaten.

there is nothing out there right now on the roads as highly visible, and outrageous as ss styled type bikes, what they do and flaunt it in everyones' face

the few affect mainly their own first, just for a start, good to see many of them speaking out,

no question or surprise either that gtam will & is getting heat coming and will be focused on, folks are tuning in and they're pizzed,

fight that all you like & good luck, why do they go there?
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by kiwi

the audience man, they do it for the Audience!
Do it for the dirty looks.

one upmanship etc then throw in typical mob or group behaviors & punks
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by 905

As a knee dragger I could care less if guys want to wheelie down the highway. If I could I probably would but don't wanna take the chance of wheelieing over. Do any sport bike riders really care if guys are doing wheelies?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaginas....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom