2015 Kawasaki Z1000 excellent condition | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

2015 Kawasaki Z1000 excellent condition

Livewir3

Posting this for a friend. If you're interested post here or IM me and i will get you in touch with him.

Up for sale is my 2015 Kawasaki Z1000. I am the first and only owner of this beautiful bike, the bike is kept very clean and well maintained, I babied this bike from the start. All service is done by professional technicians.

I have a fresh set of tires on, installed a week ago, lots of upgrades such as: windscreen, mirrors, crash cage, levers etc.. This bike is a MUST SEE!

With the bike you get (everything is transferrable to next owner):
1) Extended manufacturer 5 year warranty - bumper to bumper
2) Store warranty - 2 years, including a 15% discount on all items purchase for the first year.
3) Police traceable chip hidden inside the bike - if bike gets stolen, it will be found or you'll be reimbursed.

This bike is a ton of fun, very comfortable to ride, super fast and is a head turner. Has crazy accleration, and it sounds very sexy. If you're trying to find a super fun, comfortable and catchy bike, this is the one! I'm selling because I need a car. If you want more pics of the bike, let me know :)

If you are interested please let me know, we can talk and you can come and see the bike.

$13,900 obo

I can be in Mississauga or Toronto (Greek town)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• $_27.JPG
    $_27.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 159
  • $_27.JPG
    $_27.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom