Motorcycle Gang Confrontation | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Gang Confrontation

Re: Griff hard on material

Cops would need witnesses to make proper arrest as they don't have much information to back the events/ story told by the victim. I heard in CP24 driver was chasing motorcyclist so my guest is he was chasing the one who assaulted the woman? Which wouldn't make him a coward at this point of the story but in my opinion I would have not let the driver be by himself rather I would assist her and let the cop handle those guys. This story could have ended badly for the driver or one of the bikers. Can't help to wonder if that swarm of motorcyclist as described in CP24 were coming back from a bike meetup...

... And yes, it's another story that shape a negative eye in the biker community (which I'm sure that is no news here).

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Who knows.. Bikes coming back from Leslie and lakeshore meet? Cops will now put more effort and money into catching these "swarms" with increased stops for plate violations etc. The motocycle version of TPS "Carding".

I don't think it's a bad image, personally if I'm riding in a group, I want it to be with motorcycles only and no car additions. I'd confront a Dick if they are being one. Mostly because I don't want to be hit by a car and there are so many bad drivers out there. I've confronted bad drivers from my car.. So why shouldn't I because I'm on a motorcycle instead?
Just because you change your vehicle doesn't mean you shouldn't confront/talk to someone in the wrong. If it's your fault. Then be a good person and apologize... I've done that too. It's just courteous.

If a car needs over to exit the highway, make space in your group; courteous.

Confronting others for whatever reason; anything but.

Has anyone seen how many riders were in this group?

If anyone is planning a group ride, I would strongly recommend that you keep the numbers down. The heat score on groups of bikes is climbing daily.

If I was riding along and found myself in a random group, I would find a different route to avoid the hassle.

You are the absolute worst... bar none.
No, the worst are the thugs who would take over a highway like this, threaten, damage and chase down other vehicles. They are the worst, and those who would smile at their transgressions or otherwise try to shield them are little better.

Who knows.. Bikes coming back from Leslie and lakeshore meet? Cops will now put more effort and money into catching these "swarms" with increased stops for plate violations etc. The motocycle version of TPS "Carding".
No kidding, could be a possibility. I agree with you, cops just need to catch a few riders, charge them in a way to make an example out of them and send a strong message out there to the rest of the community.

No kidding, could be a possibility. I agree with you, cops just need to catch a few riders, charge them in a way to make an example out of them and send a strong message out there to the rest of the community.

Good news is that these riders tend to trickle off in the Fall and won't be back until next July.

The only thing I'm sure of is that I'll be riding solo or 2-3 rider groups for quite a while. Frickin idiots.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

No, the worst are the thugs who would take over a highway like this, threaten, damage and chase down other vehicles. They are the worst, and those who would smile at their transgressions or otherwise try to shield them are little better.

One out of 20 people in here even hinted at defending this; get a grip. Running people down? Working on the assumption that they surrounded the car? Could have just as easily been the female driver getting upset and confronting the bikes. She got out of her car no? Doesn't seem like someone fearing for their life. Oh, and don't look past the driver that took off being charged. That could be you one day.

Anyway you slice it, advocating aggression on the roads, by anyone for any reason, goes against everything you supposedly stand for, and exposes you as the twisted .... you truly are ....

The only thing I'm sure of is that I'll be riding solo or 2-3 rider groups for quite a while. Frickin idiots.

Best practice.. it's been years since I've topped 5 in a group

Anyway you slice it, advocating aggression on the roads, by anyone for any reason, goes against everything you supposedly stand for, and exposes you as the twisted .... you truly are ....

For any reason? That's not at all what I said. I said quite clearly "if I felt threatened" I would do what I feel necessary to do to deal with the threat, and that is far different from saying "if I was irritated". Get a grip.

By the way, words from a New York judge regarding the actions of the driver of the Rover that went through a swarm of motorcycles.
"Justice Maxwell Wiley of State Supreme Court said Mr. Sims had to spend time in state prison. He said Mr. Sims and the other bikers, including an undercover detective, had turned into an angry mob. Chasing the S.U.V., the judge said, “was a bad idea to start with.”“When you saw Mr. Lien run over the other biker, keep in mind, you had no idea what was going on there,” he said. “I don’t see that Mr. Lien or Ms. Ng did anything wrong here.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/07/n...-sentenced-in-assault-on-suv-driver.html?_r=0

Last edited:
One out of 20 people in here even hinted at defending this; get a grip. Running people down? Working on the assumption that they surrounded the car? Could have just as easily been the female driver getting upset and confronting the bikes. She got out of her car no? Doesn't seem like someone fearing for their life. Oh, and don't look past the driver that took off being charged. That could be you one day.

What would you expect someone to do if they found themselves swarmed by a bunch of bikes threatening the occupants?

Need to out these cowards.

Brotherhood is one thing but if you were part of this nonsense, you need a reality check of your priorities.

For any reason? That's not at all what I said. I said quite clearly "if I felt threatened" I would do what I feel necessary to do to deal with the threat, and that is far different from saying "if I was irritated". Get a grip. By the way, words from a New York judge regarding the actions of the driver of the Rover that went through a swarm of motorcycles. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/07/n...-sentenced-in-assault-on-suv-driver.html?_r=0

The difference in that would be that Lien got pulled out of his car while the woman got out of the car to confront the bikers.

Like Neil said, in no way would someone that feels "threatened" to get out of their car to confront someone unless she plans to play victim afterward. (Which I have heard a number females - friends of a friend - say they would do the exact same thing - confront/rage at other motorists, but cry and play victim if anything were to happen to them).

Regardless, stupidity, stupidity everywhere.

The difference in that would be that Lien got pulled out of his car while the woman got out of the car to confront the bikers.

Like Neil said, in no way would someone that feels "threatened" to get out of their car to confront someone unless she plans to play victim afterward. (Which I have heard a number females - friends of a friend - say they would do the exact same thing - confront/rage at other motorists, but cry and play victim if anything were to happen to them).

Talking about Lien running over bikes to get away, what is judtified to do if one is threatened on the road by a swarm of motorcycles, and not the specifics last night's incident. Lien ran over bikes swarmed around him long before he was ever pulled out of the car. That act was what the judge was referring to when he said Lien did nothing wrong.

Not that he needs my help, or even needs to defend his own statement - but Griff said nothing about the number of people doing or defending these actions, so it doesn't matter if it's 1 in 20 or 1 in a million - he just said the ones doing it "were the worst". He also didn't assume anything about this incident, he used a hypothetical situation in which he might feel threatened by a swarm. When I read that, I pictured the Land Rover in NYC. That's a family threatened by a swarm. Think he was wrong to take the only escape possible? Should he just phone for help? Sure, while they're smashing the windows to get at him and his family. If you're afraid and you have an escape, you take it. The 'wads that put you in that position put themselves in danger.
Then you mention details of this case again - the woman got out of the car and "confronted" the bikers, so she clearly wasn't afraid for her life. So? Was she armed? Was the group that outnumbered her afraid of her? It's been reported she was punched in the face....for getting out of her car?! Griff never said she feared for her life. He didn't even mention this situation.

Like I said, Griff doesn't need my help, but it pisses me off when people look past what may be a valid point so they can justify jumping ahead to the insults.

Lien was pulled from the truck after he ran some of the riders over.
The judge said that Lien did nothing wrong when he ran over the riders. At that point, they were only beating on the sides of his truck... that was enough to justify him running over the riders to get away.

Not that he needs my help, or even needs to defend his own statement - but Griff said nothing about the number of people doing or defending these actions, so it doesn't matter if it's 1 in 20 or 1 in a million - he just said the ones doing it "were the worst". He also didn't assume anything about this incident, he used a hypothetical situation in which he might feel threatened by a swarm. When I read that, I pictured the Land Rover in NYC. That's a family threatened by a swarm. Think he was wrong to take the only escape possible? Should he just phone for help? Sure, while they're smashing the windows to get at him and his family. If you're afraid and you have an escape, you take it. The 'wads that put you in that position put themselves in danger.
Then you mention details of this case again - the woman got out of the car and "confronted" the bikers, so she clearly wasn't afraid for her life. So? Was she armed? Was the group that outnumbered her afraid of her? It's been reported she was punched in the face....for getting out of her car?! Griff never said she feared for her life. He didn't even mention this situation.

Like I said, Griff doesn't need my help, but it pisses me off when people look past what may be a valid point so they can justify jumping ahead to the insults.

I'm sorry, advocating violent reaction is a valid point? Sure

Back
Top Bottom