Motorcycle Gang Confrontation | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Gang Confrontation

Megamaniac

Griff hard on material

I will just leave this here but allow maybe 10 mins for griff to RELEIVE himself LOL

Ontario provincial police are investigating a wild night on Highway 401 that saw the passenger jump into the driver’s seat and take off after the original driver got into a confrontation with a group of motorcyclists.

It began around 10:50 p.m. near the Dixie Road off-ramp.

It appears the driver of a car was trying to get around a group of motorcyclists that was blocking the westbound lanes and weaving in and out of traffic.

There was some kind of interaction between the driver and the group of motorcyclists and the car was damaged. All of the vehicles exited at Dixie, and the driver got out of her car. One of the motorcyclists may have punched her in the face.

At that point, a male passenger jumped into the driver’s seat and took off, leaving the woman behind.

He eventually flipped the car on Aerowood Drive and it burst into flames. Mississauga firefighters quickly knocked down the fire.

The man and the woman had minor injuries.

The OPP are asking any witnesses to come forward.

Re: Griff hard on material

Another success in bolstering the community's public image!

Glad to see the passenger came to the woman's aid...chivalry is not dead!

"a passenger in the car slid behind the wheel and took off down Dixie, with at least some of the motorcyclists tailing."

What kind of friend is that leaving the driver behind? Read on ctv article that the passenger was a man... what big *** pussy leaving the female behind. Scared ******** and crashes the car. I don't know the whole situation but I consider him a coward.

Yes it makes us look bad. Drivers feel entitled, I find bikers even feel more entitled these days... The advent of social media and vloggers uploading these kind of incidences involving motorcycles will more oft than not shine us in a bad light. Younger riders see the douchiness online vids that try to invoke more views, see and copy the entitlement.

Last edited:
Keep it up and it'll be easy for drivers to run riders off the road, or run them over... and get away with it.

Now that there is some primo cowardice.

I don't think it's a bad image, personally if I'm riding in a group, I want it to be with motorcycles only and no car additions. I'd confront a Dick if they are being one. Mostly because I don't want to be hit by a car and there are so many bad drivers out there. I've confronted bad drivers from my car.. So why shouldn't I because I'm on a motorcycle instead?
Just because you change your vehicle doesn't mean you shouldn't confront/talk to someone in the wrong. If it's your fault. Then be a good person and apologize... I've done that too. It's just courteous.

But side note, that guy that fled is worse than a coward. Lol I used to have a friend like that and cut him off. They are the first ones to throw you into the fire. That girl will learn a valuable lesson about friends soon.

on CP24 this morning

http://www.cp24.com/news/road-rage-...-ends-with-car-bursting-into-flames-1.3085073

Road rage between car, motorcycles ends with car bursting into flames

A violent road rage on Hwy. 401 between a vehicle and a group of motorcycles ended up in a fiery crash in Mississauga.

The altercation began on westbound Highway 401 approaching the Dixie Road exit around 11 p.m. Thursday. A female was driving a car with a man in the passenger seat when she attempted to move around a group of motorcycles.

Police say there was an exchange between the two groups of people and the car was damaged in the process. The motorcyclists and the vehicle got off at Dixie Road and pulled over, continuing to argue. In the process, the woman was assaulted and suffered minor injuries.

At that point, the man jumped back in the car and drove away and the motorcycles gave chase. The car hit a retaining wall on Aerowood Drive, flipped onto its roof and burst into flames. The man managed to escape with minor injuries.

Police are now looking for people who witnessed the altercation and the motorcyclists involved.

Highly likely some of the actors in this fiasco are GTAM members. Thugs and cowards.

If your end goal is to have the province legislating and every police force enforcing the letter of the law to make life difficult for all motorcyclists you're doing a great job. ***-hats and -holes...

This is unbelievably stupid.

The bikers just wanna swarm the roads (it's kind of cool, I get it), but how are these bikers gonna get mad at drivers trying to get through their mob when they're BLOCKING traffic?

Maybe there's a war in motorcycle-land that Canada isn't paying enough attention to?

I sent a text to John Moore asking him to remind people that there's still plenty of motorcyclists that have nothing to do with these clowns

Great " awareness" from these clowns. Didn't I just say the other day it won' long until there will be "Hollywood stuntz" style problem possibly happening. Well this sealed the deal with crack downs on plates and sport bikes.

I thought this was fake once i read 'He eventually flipped the car on Aerowood Drive and it burst into flames.'

Last edited:

What an idiot. Don't most people Carry phones? Turn on the camera! Record or live stream.. To get some evidence

Last edited:

on CP24 this morning

http://www.cp24.com/news/road-rage-...-ends-with-car-bursting-into-flames-1.3085073

Road rage between car, motorcycles ends with car bursting into flames

A violent road rage on Hwy. 401 between a vehicle and a group of motorcycles ended up in a fiery crash in Mississauga.

The altercation began on westbound Highway 401 approaching the Dixie Road exit around 11 p.m. Thursday. A female was driving a car with a man in the passenger seat when she attempted to move around a group of motorcycles.

Police say there was an exchange between the two groups of people and the car was damaged in the process. The motorcyclists and the vehicle got off at Dixie Road and pulled over, continuing to argue. In the process, the woman was assaulted and suffered minor injuries.

At that point, the man jumped back in the car and drove away and the motorcycles gave chase. The car hit a retaining wall on Aerowood Drive, flipped onto its roof and burst into flames. The man managed to escape with minor injuries.

Police are now looking for people who witnessed the altercation and the motorcyclists involved.

Umm... I understood the car chased after the bikes. That's how cam told it on cp24.

Umm... I understood the car chased after the bikes. That's how cam told it on cp24.
That's what I just heard on the radio too. Sounds more feasible.. Bet the driver said he was "chased" though.. To try to cover up his crash.

At the end of the day, expect a whole lot of heat from this in general towards motorcycle groups from the police and hatred from the general public .. I wonder how long until we see an arrest..

I agree with you. He left her behind so that she would not be involved. Makes sense. However, I do believe that the male driver was charged with possession of drugs.
Was he defending her honour? Yes.
As many have said, we are now tarred with the same brush.

I don't think it's a bad image, personally if I'm riding in a group, I want it to be with motorcycles only and no car additions. I'd confront a Dick if they are being one. Mostly because I don't want to be hit by a car and there are so many bad drivers out there. I've confronted bad drivers from my car.. So why shouldn't I because I'm on a motorcycle instead?
Just because you change your vehicle doesn't mean you shouldn't confront/talk to someone in the wrong. If it's your fault. Then be a good person and apologize... I've done that too. It's just courteous.

But side note, that guy that fled is worse than a coward. Lol I used to have a friend like that and cut him off. They are the first ones to throw you into the fire. That girl will learn a valuable lesson about friends soon.

Then go to a track day. The road is public. Blocking other traffic the way these guys are.. is asking for a collision.
And.. other reports say the car chased after the bikes after one of the riders punched the girl and took off.

I agree with you. He left her behind so that she would not be involved. Makes sense. However, I do believe that the male driver was charged with possession of drugs.
Was he defending her honour? Yes.
As many have said, we are now tarred with the same brush.

"He has been charged with dangerous driving and possession of a controlled substance.

The passenger of the car suffered some cuts and scrapes."

So CP24 (Cam) mentioned that the driver ran back to the flipped burning car twice to grab stuff, and he got charged with posession of a controlled substance. Dangerous driving is a pretty serious charge - must've been trying to run them over afterwards.

Guess the upside to not being able to ride the last month is that I get to avoid drivers with short fuses towards bikers.

Back
Top Bottom