Scooter rider tries to run from police. Police knocks him off.. [Netherlands] | GTAMotorcycle.com

Scooter rider tries to run from police. Police knocks him off.. [Netherlands]

kiwi

Imagine if this happened here, in the GTA.. Imagine the outcry. lol.
Mind you. Some nifty driving there too. Not sure how good the cops here are at pursuit driving.

This officer spots a motorcycle with a broken taillight on the highway A13 near Delft. The officer signals the driver to follow him to the next exit. The driver follows until he decides to turn around and run for the police.
The police officer starts the pursuit and notifies dispatch immediately. After the officer catches up to the motorcycle he notifies dispatch about the speed and direction.

When the officer overtakes the motorcycle, the driver brakes and tries to make a u-turn behind the patrolcar.At that moment the officer decides to put the car in reverse and hit the motorcycle in order to end the pursuit and to arrest the driver.
The driver received tickets for driving without a license, running from police, ignoring red traffic lights, speeding and driving over the sidewalk.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7e6_1474397354#Cvm8lQQ1gB7pSxst.99

[video=youtube;SCzj91C6gRs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCzj91C6gRs[/video]

Last edited:
More evidence to show that despite what some around here think, the tougher traffic laws of Europe will not just magically turn adolescent men responsible upstanding citizens... guess we just have to ban young adults entirely; confined to their rooms, they shouldn't upset any of the crustier crowd...

Britain's Scooter mobs for example

[video=youtube;CgRaJZlqwzw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgRaJZlqwzw[/video]

More evidence to show that despite what some around here think, the tougher traffic laws of Europe will not just magically turn adolescent men responsible upstanding citizens... guess we just have to ban young adults entirely; confined to their rooms, they shouldn't upset any of the crustier crowd...

Britain's Scooter mobs for example

[video=youtube;CgRaJZlqwzw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgRaJZlqwzw[/video]

Yes...fine upstanding citizens. Wonder where they get the money for their bikes?

Point is, more regulation this, tougher legislation that, have little to no affect on the "problem" they are sold as addressing. Instead, most often, it is the average, generally responsible road use who pays heavily for ever increasingly minor indiscretions/offenses. s.172 esque..

That's a crock and you know it. Those little ***** would be little ***** regardless of any of that. As it is if you watch the documentary one of them admits to stealing bikes as if it's a joke. That's not because of "the man", they're stealing **** because they have ****** morals that tell them they can take what they want. Then when they've done that the same ****** morals tell them they can do what they want.

That's a crock and you know it. Those little ***** would be little ***** regardless of any of that. As it is if you watch the documentary one of them admits to stealing bikes as if it's a joke. That's not because of "the man", they're stealing **** because they have ****** morals that tell them they can take what they want. Then when they've done that the same ****** morals tell them they can do what they want.

It's a simple point that you are taking way, way out into some field of personal abhorrence.. I get why these types are so hated, but tell me, do street racers suddenly not exist because s.172? I thought not. See, simple point. When you're done swearing and ranting, give it a think.

It's a simple point that you are taking way, way out into some field of personal abhorrence.. I get why these types are so hated, but tell me, do street racers suddenly not exist because s.172? I thought not. See, simple point. When you're done swearing and ranting, give it a think.

These aren't street racers. They are little wankers on the occasional stolen scooter. If you knew a little about "hoody" culture in the uk you'd realize these aren't rebels without a cause, they are just little turds.

These aren't street racers. They are little wankers on the occasional stolen scooter. If you knew a little about "hoody" culture in the uk you'd realize these aren't rebels without a cause, they are just little turds.

And the street racers and stunters? Are they not all of a sudden? You're running in circles to save face. Point I'm making is still valid.. I'll leave it there as this is going a ways off topic.

Knew that this would turn into some kind of poor us, we're persecuted type of thing for some of us. Sigh, so hard done by.

Knew that this would turn into some kind of poor us, we're persecuted type of thing for some of us. Sigh, so hard done by.

Feel free to apply whatever context you like :rolleyes: This place...

Back
Top Bottom