So I Thurs Lakeshore & Leslie group ride, all the 404 route takers lets meet on route | GTAMotorcycle.com

So I Thurs Lakeshore & Leslie group ride, all the 404 route takers lets meet on route

smith007

So I Thurs Lakeshore & Leslie group ride, all the 404 route takers lets meet on route

Thursday Sept 23 L & L (far ride for some)

All riders heading south on 404 route to L&L
Lets meet Newmarket, on Mullock drive west side gas station (harry parker cnr) and then pick up other riders finch ave off the 404 west side first gas station on the North side and where ever else on the way

Times Mullock 7pm to 715
Finch 7:45 - 8pm
Warning
I assume no risk. Each rider is responsible for his or her own safety. Each rider ride's at his or her own risk. I am not organizing anything. How you travel from point A,b,c,d......is your own business and risk

If there is Lane splitting and stupidity ….. etc. I cannot tell you what to do . I personally will take the nearest off ramp or exit. I do not want to be viewed as be part of anything and furthering a bad name for riders.

SHOW INTEREST AND REPLY YA OR NAY
Suggestions welcomed ............

If there is no interest then ##@% it !!!! Also not 100% sure on weather

Last edited:
Re: So I Thurs Lakeshore & Leslie group ride, all the 404 route takers lets meet on r

Amassing a big group of riders to go down to L&L...this is going to end well.

Re: So I Thurs Lakeshore & Leslie group ride, all the 404 route takers lets meet on r

Conjuncture Thanks for the suggestion.

I assume no risk. Each rider is responsible for his or her own safety. Each rider ride's at his or her own risk. I am not organizing anything. How you travel from point A,b,c,d......is your own business and risk

If there is Lane splitting and stupidity ….. etc. I cannot tell you what to do . I personally will take the nearest off ramp or exit. I do not want to be viewed as be part of anything and furthering a bad name for riders.

But it looks like no one is meeting as it required a yes or no interested or not

Connundrum Thanks for the suggestion.

But it looks like no one is meeting as it required a yes or no interested or not

Someone jumped i think, probably closed for a few hours. North and Southbound was a gong show on the way home.

Someone jumped i think

That's what I heard as well

Connundrum Thanks for the suggestion.

he's not talking legality...just a pack ride going to a heat score.

Hey conundrum your post saved my *** wrt the road closure pretty cool and thoughtful thanks

Back
Top Bottom