Girl rapes girl | GTAMotorcycle.com

Girl rapes girl

Would ve been an equal sentence if she killed her

LMAO we're supposed to believe they had sex 10 times and she never knew it was a strap-on? In all that time she never felt up her partner or peeked through the alleged blindfold?

Also I agree this is not rape.

If she had sex without knowing who she's actually having sex with then I think I can classify it as rape as she didn't consent to having sex with a woman...OR...it's a jaded lover that's not happy that a relationship ended. Only they know.

Now what would happen if the same situation happened but where its a man posing as an asian ended up being black (or vice versa) would that still be rape?

If she had sex without knowing who she's actually having sex with then I think I can classify it as rape as she didn't consent to having sex with a woman...OR...it's a jaded lover that's not happy that a relationship ended. Only they know.

I disagree. She allegedly consented to having sex while wearing a blindfold. As dumb as that is and as many questions as that raises, she basically allowed herself to not know who she is having sex with. Misrepresentation is not the same as forced sexual intercourse. Not saying it's right but, hell, everyone in the dating scene misrepresents themselves in some way or another. This is just an extreme example IMO.

Reminds me of a story I heard about some dude in asia who married a chick only to find out she was a man after the fact. There was also a man who sued his wife for misrepresentation because he found out that she had a lot of plastic surgery done after they had an ugly kid--or something like that.

Last edited:
Define what sex is and go from there...kinda hard to take her position because she was in agreement to have sex with a person.
Seriously, she did a few times and she is that stupid to not know the difference...was she a virgin.

Yeah, this is from last year.
For a world class city, Toronto is kinda becoming that cute backwater where Rickrolling is still cool.

Define what sex is and go from there...kinda hard to take her position because she was in agreement to have sex with a person.
Seriously, she did a few times and she is that stupid to not know the difference...was she a virgin.

So if a chick agrees to have blindfolded sex with a cool looking guy it's OK if he let's some pathetic looking creep take his place? What you don't know won't hurt you?

What if cool dude sells his option? Is she then a hooker?

If a woman agrees to have sex or even goes out looking it is with someone of her choosing, not the first guy that can afford ten bucks for a drink, not a substitute, not a bunch of hangers on, not a film crew.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out the victim had some mental issues but that doesn't make her a sex play toy.

Was she a virgin? SERIOUSLY???????? REALLY?????

Rape only applies if shes's a virgin??????

Did we just go through some time warp and lose a century or two?

So if a chick agrees to have blindfolded sex with a cool looking guy it's OK if he let's some pathetic looking creep take his place? What you don't know won't hurt you?

If a woman agrees to have sex or even goes out looking it is with someone of her choosing, not the first guy that can afford ten bucks for a drink, not a substitute, not a bunch of hangers on, not a film crew.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out the victim had some mental issues but that doesn't make her a sex play toy.

I don't think anyone here is saying that it's morally right to do any of those things. But if you put on a blindfold to have sex without even verifying who your partner is then you have made a choice to have sex with an unknown party. It's basically a glory hole. Whether this is due to naivety or otherwise is irrelevant.

Btw your scenario of a dude selling his option doesn't make her a hooker, it makes him a pimp =P

Virgin = she doesn't know how sex works.

Nobody traded places. At some point she saw who she was going to have sex with multiple times.
Let's take it 1 step further, the person was a guy but the guy had some medical issue and lost his penis, instead he has to use artificial means...what now?

Again, she at several points saw the person before having sex and if EVERY time she wanted to be blindfolded then...

Part of the problem we have today is that ppl want to blame everyone else when they make stupid choices.
Wth, they never showered after or before...

* I am not saying I support or agreeing with tricking someone.

Back
Top Bottom