New Honda CBR1000RR spotted during testing | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Honda CBR1000RR spotted during testing

nice rims

all of these bikes are pretty much the same today...pick what you like and just ride the damn thing

Honda will wait another 2 years and pull an Apple move...oh look at all the cutting edge (to Honda) gadgets we are giving you (4 years after the competition).

Once Suzuki starts winning in MotoGp coupled with a nice looking bike they will sell as they say like hot cakes...

nice rims

all of these bikes are pretty much the same today...pick what you like and just ride the damn thing

Honda will wait another 2 years and pull an Apple move...oh look at all the cutting edge (to Honda) gadgets we are giving you (4 years after the competition).

Once Suzuki starts winning in MotoGp coupled with a nice looking bike they will sell as they say like hot cakes...
Suzuki IS winning in MotoGP!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

a few wins from Maverick Vinalez doesn't really help Suzuki in selling their bikes bud
Doesn't hurt them either. New bike on the way, winning in MotoGP, winning in AMA. Not bad for a company that almost collapsed.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

nice rims

The problem is they're down 20hp and have no electronic aids. Without these key items people view the bike as inferior to others even though 1% of the population will benefit from them and 180hp is necessary for street cred.

If you want to build a race bike, choosing a Honda has automatically put you way behind the 8 ball and you'd better have factory support with a factory support budget.

Double negative when trying to sell your flagship SS bike.

How many bikes does Honda sell to racers (real racers registered racing national or local series, not track day guys ...) a year worldwide? 500, 1000, 5000? I have no idea, I am just curious?

How many bikes does Honda sell to racers (real racers registered racing national or local series, not track day guys ...) a year worldwide? 500, 1000, 5000? I have no idea, I am just curious?

Very little. If you look at the grids there aren't many at least in N/A. The only one I can recall "locally" is Stacey on her 600.

I am not 100% sure Stacey purchased both hers. for some reason i think she got one from honda last year of am racing. I could be mistaken.

I am not 100% sure Stacey purchased both hers. for some reason i think she got one from honda last year of am racing. I could be mistaken.

Oh ya, and you!

I sure hope I get a free bike and they're joking about me paying lol.

Oh ya, and you!

I sure hope I get a free bike and they're joking about me paying lol.

Lol, but mine was purchased from a factory rider. So technically for this conversation i would say it doesn't count.

There was about 5 600rr on the grid this year in am sportbike but i can't think of honda liter bike. Actually Pyam did a few events. But again a ex-factory bike.

Honda was 1,2,4 this year though in sportbike.

The problem is they're down 20hp and have no electronic aids. Without these key items people view the bike as inferior to others even though 1% of the population will benefit from them and 180hp is necessary for street cred.

If you want to build a race bike, choosing a Honda has automatically put you way behind the 8 ball and you'd better have factory support with a factory support budget.

Double negative when trying to sell your flagship SS bike.

They will get there...they have a good rider.
Suzuki only has UP to go where as the others have down to go.

Honda seems to do next to nothing to support club racing and now they will pay for it years later when most run Suzuki's/Kawi's/Yami's.

However, all these bikes are great machines especially for street use.

Street cred is funny...I have 200HP but I don't know how to rideeeee.:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom