Road Rage: Jeep slams into Harley Rider | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Road Rage: Jeep slams into Harley Rider

It's as per Canadian Criminal Code and Law... and it's entirely upon how you articulate it all on the stand, and for each person it's different. For example. A tiny 4' female fighting a 6' MMA-looking male very well might be able to articulate that she felt her life was in danger with him just about to punch her, so she shot him dead. Doubt a 6' MMA-looking male against a 6' MMA-looking male could articulate the same and have it believable.

I can't fathom how one could argue they felt their life was in danger from the act of the rider punching at the window. I'd suggest 100% of the time that act alone won't result in you dying.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, you didn't answer the question.

Anyways, all the driver needs at this point is plausible denial. A former attorney general managed. As did that guy who DID get the snot beat out of him.

Starting stuff on a bike with a car or truck, is like bringing a knife to a gun fight, and trying to start something!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, you didn't answer the question.

Anyways, all the driver needs at this point is plausible denial. A former attorney general managed. As did that guy who DID get the snot beat out of him.

Starting stuff on a bike with a car or truck, is like bringing a knife to a gun fight, and trying to start something!

but can depend who your buds are

What would it take for you to feel that way then? Would they have to have broken your car? Broken into your car? Ripped a door off? Pulled you out? Beat the stuffing out of you? Killed you? Or would a verbal threat and following you in anger be sufficient?

I thought it was pretty simple common sense and did not need to answer your question directly. I can for you, however. First, help me out. You want me to answer what it would have taken for me to kill someone if I was in the driver's seat of that vehicle? OR what it would take in general terms of using deadly force?

It's as per Canadian Criminal Code and Law... and it's entirely upon how you articulate it all on the stand, and for each person it's different. For example. A tiny 4' female fighting a 6' MMA-looking male very well might be able to articulate that she felt her life was in danger with him just about to punch her, so she shot him dead. Doubt a 6' MMA-looking male against a 6' MMA-looking male could articulate the same and have it believable.

I can't fathom how one could argue they felt their life was in danger from the act of the rider punching at the window. I'd suggest 100% of the time that act alone won't result in you dying.

Not quite the same but I know someone that punched a guy in bar fight. The guy fell, hit his head and died. The puncher was convicted of manslaughter and spent a few years in Maplehurst.

One Jeep window was down on the passenger side so maybe also on the drivers side, especially if they had words.

Last edited:
Not quite the same ....

No, of course it's not the same as what you see in the video. I gave that example to help illustrate how one can articulate using deadly force against an otherwise seemingly non-worthy reason. A bar fight would must always be considered you're standard consensual fight. Can't consent to bodily harm or dying - hence the conviction of manslaughter. Hence - don't get in consensual fights.. or.. fights at all. lol

Not sure if this is the right thread but re: running over somebody, especially a biker, to save your own life would not be a choice I'd want to make. If ever there was a time for indecision this probably isn't it. Damn.

Bike retard brought a knife to a gunfight. If you want to road-rage to the point of making contact and trying to inflict damage at speed you better be driving something comparable to your opponent in terms of mass in indestructability.

Hard to know if the Jeep driver deserves to spend time in prison or not. Video shows biketard with what appears to be a posse of fellow tards aggressively following the Jeep. Biketard attempts to damage or otherwise contact the vehicle or its driver; his actions may be seen as defensible from a self-defense perspective. Jeep driver could easily have the New York "Hollywood Stuntz" incident in his mind.

I'm surprised he could pace the car with his throttle hand off ... good save too!

Bike retard brought a knife to a gunfight. If you want to road-rage to the point of making contact and trying to inflict damage at speed you better be driving something comparable to your opponent in terms of mass in indestructability.

Hard to know if the Jeep driver deserves to spend time in prison or not. Video shows biketard with what appears to be a posse of fellow tards aggressively following the Jeep. Biketard attempts to damage or otherwise contact the vehicle or its driver; his actions may be seen as defensible from a self-defense perspective. Jeep driver could easily have the New York "Hollywood Stuntz" incident in his mind.

sure alone, but posse tards backup can make a solo tard feel like superman, then elephant went defensive/offensive(?)

kinda like lions going after big game, tuff guy biker dude got flicked/flung off,

prob was lucky that alongside rather than near the back & getting mainly a butt swing

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom