Russia Issues New "Rules of Engagement" in Syria | GTAMotorcycle.com

Russia Issues New "Rules of Engagement" in Syria

Gryphon

Guys, here is something IMPORTANT - that you'll never hear about from the mainstream media!

"Russia Issues New Rules of Engagement in Syria: Any Aircraft Threatening the Syrian Army WILL BE SHOT DOWN"

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/2055

Washington wants WAR.
The American economy is in the toilet and war is the traditional 'cure'.
Their national debt (twenty thousand billion dollars) is so ridiculously huge, it can never, ever be repaid!
Note: that the American debt has DOUBLED, from ten trillion, during Obama's eight years in office alone. LoLoL, heheh...
Anyway, on Sept. 17 they illegally bombed the Syrian military! With 62 Syrian fatalities and dozens and dozens more injured.
(Washington is now ISIS's Air Force!)

The Russians - who are there legitimately unlike the USA - are needless to say unimpressed.
Washington requires war, but it somehow needs to appear that Russia is the aggressor.
So take a coupla moments and read this, Washington's latest scheme to accomplish precisely that... (Have they no shame?)
And beware all the nonsense, garbage and bovine excrement you might hear about "aggressive Russia" on the MSM news. It's simply not so!

Looks like the Canadian Military had some for sight by deciding to pull our Airforce out of this mess. Just like when we decided not to invade Iraq the second time....

Both the Russians and US have a hidden agenda in this.. neither one is upfront as always....

Or don't listen to anything Gryphon writes, he is loco

What exactly is the debt? To whom EXACTLY is the money owed to?
They will just pull a banker move and hit delete...oh the computers were hacked and the debt is wiped away, we lost the exact numbers:lmao:

What exactly is the debt? To whom EXACTLY is the money owed to?
They will just pull a banker move and hit delete...oh the computers were hacked and the debt is wiped away, we lost the exact numbers:lmao:

China, Japan, Saudi Arabia, numerous Caribbean interest such as the Cayman Islands... Nearly every developed nation in the world really; and biggest holder of the debt is of course, the US Fed, a private bank. So no, the government can't exactly hit delete.

Here's the creditor list by nation

How times have changed when Russia is the Hero & the US the antagonist.

I can't wait to play the Russian anthem & clutch my Russian surplus

I just read an interesting book about Afghanistan.

Last edited:
Brangelina divorce is more important. Well the way things are going someone is going to do alot of damage and that in turn will result in more damage.

The silence is deafening .... mainstream media, conspiracy sites ... you name it ... both are equally bad. Like the two presidential candidates in the south.

--------------------
I've searched through RIA Novosti news agency - aka ria.ru and could not find anything relating to this story.

PLEASE PROVIDE LINKS TO CORROBORATE THIS ARTICLE!

If true, this means WWIII actual begins shortly after the yanks mass-murder again. And we all know they will, because they want Syria no matter what the cost and if they can't have it, nobody can.

Superstation 95 - big news like this needs backup proof or it MUST be assumed to be fake. And if it's fake, that's a stain on your reputation which I'm sure you don't want or need.
--------------------

62 sirian soldiers. Isn't that more than total number ISIS troops killed in siria by the US?

How would really anyone know many people were killed and especially by whom?? Impossible ...

62 sirian soldiers. Isn't that more than total number ISIS troops killed in siria by the US?
Haha, you spell Syrian wrong bro

Back
Top Bottom