Noob In Group Ride Causes Hooligan In Superpsorts To Crash LOL | GTAMotorcycle.com

Noob In Group Ride Causes Hooligan In Superpsorts To Crash LOL

-
-
Whose fault was it really?

-

Would be an interesting discussion.

He was into the guardrail which slowed him down significantly, but might have saved it, if the other bloke hadn't run into the back of him.

Not really sure who you called a noob, and who a hooligan, though.

Rule one is, "don't hit the bike in front of you".
That's a noob mistake, and the guy in front didn't cause him to do it.
He managed it, completely on his own.

Seems to me they were both riding beyond their abilities in the end. Cruiser guy that plowed into the camera guy must have been awfully close to loosing it himself to hit the camera guy who was just off the guardrail still at the moment of impact.

Wow, the guy in the green helmet hit his head really hard on the guardrail, he may not be ok.

Looks to me the Harley ran out of ground clearance, peg grinds rider stands it up and uses the guardrail as a berm. Following rider target fixates. Hooray group rides...:rolleyes:

Seems to me they were both riding beyond their abilities in the end. Cruiser guy that plowed into the camera guy must have been awfully close to loosing it himself to hit the camera guy who was just off the guardrail still at the moment of impact.

This, although fault still falls on the guy behind, as he should have left a big enough gap for the rider in front to even crash, without hitting and/or running over them.

Just because the rider in front of you is a noob is no excuse for hitting them. Also given how far over the camera guy was, I'm betting the guy behind target fixated on him once he almost touched the guard rail.

Would be an interesting discussion.

He was into the guardrail which slowed him down significantly, but might have saved it, if the other bloke hadn't run into the back of him.

Not really sure who you called a noob, and who a hooligan, though.

Rule one is, "don't hit the bike in front of you".
That's a noob mistake, and the guy in front didn't cause him to do it.
He managed it, completely on his own.

hmm, you're near 5k post, i'm just startin' to pick up on the lingo here, the hooligan is the first dude in the guardrail,

a hooligan prob mainly cos of a look i'm guessing

i think the "loud pipe folks/crowd" refers to hardleys

hmm, you're near 5k post, i'm just startin' to pick up on the lingo here, the hooligan is the first dude in the guardrail, a hooligan prob mainly cos of a look i'm guessing i think the "loud pipe folks/crowd" refers to hardleys
But the Hooligan was "In Superpsorts"!. That bike looked more like he was In Crusier, to me, or was In Superpsorts the name of the video clip? I'm so confused. So is Pegasus saying the first rider or the second rider caused the other to crash? To me nobody caused another person to crash, the second one crashed INTO the first.

Last edited:
Plenty of failure to go around. Camera guy had his own crash (fail), then the following rider crashed into what was happening in front of him (fail).

crash from behind with no outs is easy whenever too close from behind/fast closing speed etc & something quick happens ahead or on the spot

then there is the no excuses hit from behind ins$$$$

don't be swerving from an sudden animal deal ahead & causing an accident

Last edited:
But the Hooligan was "In Superpsorts"!. That bike looked more like he was In Crusier, to me, or was In Superpsorts the name of the video clip? I'm so confused. So is Pegasus saying the first rider or the second rider caused the other to crash? To me nobody caused another person to crash, the second one crashed INTO the first.

yea re-read it, looks like op is referencing the crash ss dude as hooligan & first cruiser dude in the guardrail as noob

so noob crash could be a direct cause of hooligan ss dude's swipe/hit/crash #2 starting from behind, but yea, depends who's looking at it & the total picture

Last edited:
I'm going to see how long I can hold out not watching this video. That's not going to be easy what with the crush of high falutin' commentary already on offer.

Back
Top Bottom