Crazies on the Road | GTAMotorcycle.com

Crazies on the Road

Camera doesn't pick up license plates?

Go ya one better tho no video .... got passed on the right on the 401 near Islington at about the same speed ...guy took the cross over lane to the feeders.....on his rear wheel !!!
Was absolutely shocked ...half admired the skill and chutzpah....half horrified.

Looked pretty clear to me.

Personally I would make such a big deal for a bit of speeding, but that's just me.

I sort of enjoy watching for bikes, sounds like a love affair I know lol

Are we going to have threads every time a a bike does a wheelie or speeds past cars on the highways?

These two crazies bombed past me last evening at around 6 pm on the eastbound 401 in Mississauga. I was going at the speed of traffic, about 125 km/h. They must have been going at least 180km/h.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LgQPw_mBsw

Thats not that bad... I've been up at 150km/h on the 404 and have been passed by a bike flying pass me like I was stopped... that actually woke me up cause it was morning and on my way to work lol

Are we going to have threads every time a a bike does a wheelie or speeds past cars on the highways?
Is that giving you incentive? Some people seem to have had enough excitement. Maybe we should have a Good, Bad, Ugly pass Thread?

Thats not that bad... I've been up at 150km/h on the 404 and have been passed by a bike flying pass me like I was stopped... that actually woke me up cause it was morning and on my way to work lol

Are you admitting that you've broken the speed limit?

You're also breaking the law. 25 over is no joke around GTAM. Prepare for the backlash.

Also, OP was sitting in the centre lane when the right was clear. 2 faster riders traveling in the right line end up passing on the right just by staying in their lane. Maybe if he was in the right lane, he would not have been so freaked about being passed.

why not, it's chicken feed compared to what's coming when fatalities start, if it ends up impacting even one innocent kid, or even other folks, it's gonna be game over gamechanger for everyone,

reminds me of past biker gang wars in montreal, bombs away until the then inevitable day of reckoning,

y'all get what you ask for, for the most part

Last edited:
Another somewhat ironic situation, as anyone from anywhere near TO, seems somewhat crazy to those outside.

what about something easy like craziest & idiotic, if not lunacy for joe public to mull over

Last edited:
I'm not sure how long you have been riding for but I'd guess not too long or you have a very selective memory.. :) I've been riding for 35 years or so and there have always been riders speeding/stunting. You name it and it has been done, is being done and will be done. There has not been any game over up to now. Can it happen in the future? Sure, but not likely. It really is not all doom and gloom.

Btw, comparing speeding motorcycles to gang wars and bombing is pretty much out there even for one of the GTAM safety clique ... :)

why not, it's chicken feed compared to what's coming when fatalities start, if it ends up impacting even one innocent kid, or even other folks, it's gonna be game over gamechanger for everyone,

reminds me of past biker gang wars in montreal, bombs away until the then inevitable day of reckoning,

y'all get what you ask for, for the most part

Does anyone know the length of each piece of a dotted line, or, the space between lines along the line of travel?

Let's do some physics and workout the actual speeds!

Back
Top Bottom