Ironic crash? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ironic crash?

Content not found.

God damn it Mom! Haha.

If he had mirrors that could be used, he might have seen her coming.

He prolly shouldn't have stopped, but if that SUV had signaled his turn, we wouldn't be here chuckling at this potty-mouthed duo.

skip to 3:20

mom was looking left and speeding up to merge...but bike slowed and stopped - why? who knows? mom didn't expect him to stop, when there wasn't any traffic to stop for.

"Watch out of idiots..." she says. Ok mom. HAHAHA! We gotta get more moms at track days to prevent this kinda thing.

skip to 3:20

mom was looking left and speeding up to merge...but bike slowed and stopped - why? who knows? mom didn't expect him to stop, when there wasn't any traffic to stop for.

I'm assuming he was wearing a helmet and it could have restricted his visibility a bit more than his mom's clear view. Also if mom guesses wrong on a merge she gets bent metal. Sonny boy get bent bones so has to be more careful.

Can't believe he talks to his mother like that

Regardless whose at fault

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I agree but this is a reason I don't like rides. If your own mother doesn't know how you handle stops and yields who does. (Partly tongue in cheek)

+1

Know who you're riding with and what to expect, otherwise the biggest noob will likely be the biggest risk.

Noob rides are just a recipe for disaster - Action cam required.

too funny... dude looks like a typical hipster wanna be bad *** .... but needed his mom to follow him on the ride????

Back
Top Bottom