License Plate Not Visible - WTH? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

License Plate Not Visible - WTH?

what about if they pull you over for something like your car matches a description for a bank robbery type deal?

a shooting? stolen vehicle? orders from a distance "show your hands" - "get out show your hands"

i fit a robbery suspect description once & was walking down yonge, cop pulled a u-turn & it was for me

i complied with questions (lotsa cash in my pockets?), forget the rest,

i agreed to go to the location, to rule me out, next thing i knew from a distance, dude said i was the one?!?!

Last edited:
what about if they pull you over for something like your car matches a description for a bank robbery type deal?

a shooting? stolen vehicle? orders from a distance "show your hands" - "get out show your hands"

i fit a robbery suspect description once & complied with questions (lotsa cash in my pockets?), forget the rest,

i agreed to go to the location, to rule me out, next thing i knew from a distance, dude said i was the one?!?!

How long did it take to get that sorted out?

when they pull you over for papers, that may be a small deal if you know your stuff,

but that can then then escalate quick by fishing, or i assume finding something improper with a vehicle,

and if you don't know the law, open the door for who knows what

What if an airplane fall of the sky on top of my head?

i fit a robbery suspect description once & was walking down yonge, cop pulled a u-turn & it was for me

i complied with questions (lotsa cash in my pockets?), forget the rest,

What if an airplane fall of the sky on top of my head?

When unfazed pushes through his automation agenda, plummeting pilotless planes will be the new swarmmer scourge. No joke

Haha, good thing I still have my stock plate. Go through the trouble to buy & adjust plates then getting harassed by cops. I rather not give an excuse to be pulled over. I don't wanna deal with bullshitt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

And it can be seen by red light cameras and 407ETR cameras? It's on the rear of the vehicle, not tucked up over the rear tire? It's vertical, rather than being canted at a significant angle?

Yup.

I get my 407ETR billings on the regular every time I use it - it has NEVER been an issue.

lol

that's the way to be asking legitimate questions,

i see plenty of good info,

perhaps re-read & be more specific

Oh, you're new here - that's okay, we'll let your naivete slide given you don't quite understand how this place works.

Now, just sit tight and the rest of us will solve this, mmmmmmmkay?

Hugs 'n kisses.

Last edited:
Oh, you're new here - that's okay, we'll let your naivete slide given you don't quite understand how this place works.

Now, just sit tight and the rest of us will solve this, mmmmmmmkay?

Hugs 'n kisses.
Lol, could be a reincarnated banned member

Wondering about the legalness of mounting your plate upside down? Yes I was, in fact. Any legal beagles want to tackle that? Photo radar and/or 407 cameras can process such shenanigans?

Back
Top Bottom