Trouble posting | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trouble posting

statsman

I am attempting to share some of the photos from my recent tour, but I can't seem to post them.
The pics are on my hard drive. When I click the image icon and attempt to upload, it says (after several minutes) the upload failed.
What am I doing wrong?

I am attempting to share some of the photos from my recent tour, but I can't seem to post them.
The pics are on my hard drive. When I click the image icon and attempt to upload, it says (after several minutes) the upload failed.
What am I doing wrong?

Most forums, this one included, do not handle large file size photos very well – if they are original full-sized photos you were trying to upload (that exceed the forum limitations) it's almost certainly the problem.

Your best bet would be to upload them all to a photo hosting site and then simply posting a link to it here, or if the site allows, hot link to them Instead so they show inside the post.

I would use a site like photobucket.com for this sort of thing. No need to worry about forum limits and much simpler in my opinion.

What am I doing wrong?

Wanna play on GTAM? Gotta pay.

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/misc.php?do=page&template=gtamsupport

Any donations of $10.00 or more will earn you:
Access to Trash Talk :)
A Site Supporter icon under your name.
150 Private message storage
Ability to upload images for your signature
Ability to upload larger files.
A picture album in your user profile.

Back
Top Bottom