Wasp tried to kill me | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wasp tried to kill me

Zx Damien

Well it happened, turning into a plaza to meet up with a buddy and a wasp flew into my jacket and started stinging the soul out of my neck.. thought it was a stray ciggarette butt cause i kept getting stung over and over ?

Been there. Nasty buggers. Got nailed 4 times from my nipple to my navel once. Was trying to pull over while violently smashing my chest with my left hand. Now I keep my jacket zipped tight to my neck.

Been stung many times at work over the years, they hide out in the miles of hand railing around the joint. I take great pleasure in nuking them with RAID or brake cleaner.

Had one last year. First bite was at the top of the 403 cut down the Hamilton escarpment. As there's almost no shoulder I felt it better to tough it out for the 3-4 km to the next exit

I got my revenge

IMG_20150906_165947.jpg

Had one last year. First bite was at the top of the 403 cut down the Hamilton escarpment. As there's almost no shoulder I felt it better to tough it out for the 3-4 km to the next exit

I got my revenge

IMG_20150906_165947.jpg

damn...that's a big ****er. Had an underground nest in my backyard after digging up some dead trees, they were in roots/soil. Stung me a few times mowing the grass, I had no idea where they were coming from and I was afraid they'd get my dogs. When I did find them raid or any of the other sprays just didn't do much, they were literally entrenched in there. Poured some gasoline, started a nice fire and roasted all the ****ers :D

I was told by an allergist(who was apparently clueless) years ago that I was allergic to to wasps.I have been stung twice while riding since then.I had no allergic reaction what so ever,but it sure does suck when one gets stuck up under your chin at speed and goes to town on you,lol

I was 30 mins into my east coast road trip this past spring when a bee found its way into my helmet. I freaked out and smashed the visor up, ripping the one side off. It blew out but now my visor was just hanging on. Figured I'd wait 5 mins until I got to the gas station so I didnt hold the he group up. Accidently looked the wrong way and it ripped right off. I stopped and went back to get it, and then someone in and car drove right over it with their tire. The next 9 days I got to enjoy a scratched bent visor -_-

Damn bee lol

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

As someone who wears a 1/2 helmet..... No kiddin!

Cheers
Aminal

Happened to me a couple of times. 26 years ago one flew into my FF helmet and bit me above the eye. The other time happened this summer when one flew into my t-shirt. I never freak out when that happens. It's just part of riding, albeit annoying.

I hit a deer once.

I hit a goose once...was taking the 9th line exit wb on the 407 leaned over hard and out of nowhere these goose comes right at me flapping wings and all.

I couldn't touch the brakes and stand the bike up....it was messy

Never been stung on the bike but had a black fat bee stuck in my helmet once....ive never been more freaked out in my life before, that things huge

Last edited:
I just got back from Japan where the wasps there are the size of D-Cell batteries.

One day I was riding with my visor up to get some cool air and one hit the corner of the visor opening near my eye. Luckily it bounced out instead of in. I did get an eye full of wing bits and Wasp viscera but I learned my lesson that day.

Well it happened, turning into a plaza to meet up with a buddy and a wasp flew into my jacket and started stinging the soul out of my neck.. thought it was a stray ciggarette butt cause i kept getting stung over and over

Lmao sorry man but this is hilarious.. Reminds me of this one time I sat on a hornet and got stung in the ass ten times

I hit a deer once.

I had a bee stinger removed my from my adams apple once - with a pair of needle nose pliers, in the paddock during a RACE weekend. was kind of funny.

bee stings are supposed to be good for you - don't know about wasps though. deer stings gotta be the worst.

Last edited:
One of the main reasons that I wear gauntlet gloves.

Back
Top Bottom