Where to get motorcycle oil in Kitchener/Waterloo? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to get motorcycle oil in Kitchener/Waterloo?

johnnnw

Looking for a place I may not know about to get decent priced 10W-40 oil that is safe for wet clutches. (obviously)

Canadian Tire doesn't really have a good selection, nor does Part Source.

A place that carries Amsoil, Motul etc would be good.

*Also looking for a place to get o-rings and crush washers for my drz.

Last edited:
tri-city likely has motul, no idea what price, they'll have o-rings and crush washers. Royal in guelph is probably better priced, but if you can wait until the motorcycle show there are usually deals there. Apex or bluestreakracing.ca may be good options too.

I run Castrol motorcycle oil that comes from Crappy tire.
As for crush washers I can't ever remember buying them new. I just reuse them and no the sky didn't fall regardless of what chicken little may tell you.

I run Castrol motorcycle oil that comes from Crappy tire.
As for crush washers I can't ever remember buying them new. I just reuse them and no the sky didn't fall regardless of what chicken little may tell you.

My bike has a problem a few have ran into where as the crush washer on the case gets thinner you need to tighten it more and it cracks the hole off because it wedges into the threads putting pressure on it wrong. Couple of pictures out there of it happening. Planning to do it every other time on that just to be safe. 75 cents vs $1,000.

+1 for TriCity on Weber. Kind of a hole-in-the wall type operation but they have a good selection of oils and whatnot.

They're also a Suzuki dealer and should stock parts like that for your DRZ.

Can tire sells Shell Rotella

x2. 15W40 Diesel oil works perfectly, is safe for clutches, and because it's a diesel oil it contains a higher zinc value that small engines love. It will poison catalytic converters though, so keep that it mind if you have a bike that cares.

I have a combined 15,000K or so between my wife and my wifes running Rotella T this summer and they're happy as could be.

Looking for a place I may not know about to get decent priced 10W-40 oil that is safe for wet clutches. (obviously)

Canadian Tire doesn't really have a good selection, nor does Part Source.

A place that carries Amsoil, Motul etc would be good.

*Also looking for a place to get o-rings and crush washers for my drz.
CT has Royal Purple 10w-40 high performance synthetic for motorcycles.
It's hidden half the time, and only 1 row all by itself on the oil rack.

tri-city likely has motul, no idea what price, they'll have o-rings and crush washers. Royal in guelph is probably better priced, but if you can wait until the motorcycle show there are usually deals there. Apex or bluestreakracing.ca may be good options too.

If you're going to Guelph anyway Two Wheel gives a forum discount. They carry Motul. They usually beat the US prices for parts for me, as well, and seem to get stock faster than the local Toronto dealer.

x2. 15W40 Diesel oil works perfectly, is safe for clutches, and because it's a diesel oil it contains a higher zinc value that small engines love. It will poison catalytic converters though, so keep that it mind if you have a bike that cares.

I have a combined 15,000K or so between my wife and my wifes running Rotella T this summer and they're happy as could be.

x3 Buy in 5l or 19l tub if you have storage space. Probably best $ value out there.

x3 Buy in 5l or 19l tub if you have storage space. Probably best $ value out there.
Get the 208L barrel and save 30c per litre!

I bought a jug of Motul on the way through this year from Apex. When I commented on the price (quite a bit more than my previous jug from elsewhere) the salesman said that was the old price, sucks eh?

I bought a jug of Motul on the way through this year from Apex. When I commented on the price (quite a bit more than my previous jug from elsewhere) the salesman said that was the old price, sucks eh?
Two Wheel warned me it was going to go up due to exchange rate so I bought extra on that visit. :)

Can tire sells Shell Rotella

I was going to post this in the early going but didn't want to be that guy. Thanks, that info needed to get out there. And while we're at it, get the 18.9L pail on sale.

I was going to post this in the early going but didn't want to be that guy. Thanks, that info needed to get out there. And while we're at it, get the 18.9L pail on sale.
You're never "that guy"

If you're going to Guelph anyway Two Wheel gives a forum discount. They carry Motul. They usually beat the US prices for parts for me, as well, and seem to get stock faster than the local Toronto dealer.

Tyler at Two Wheel has given me a lot of great deals on gear, oil, filters, parts etc. Next I am going to try out their service department for the recall on my Bandit.

Sirius Motorsports Inc. is the cheasiest you will find for Motul oil. They are located by main cop shop and Toyota plant. Look them up.

Back
Top Bottom