Looking for riders to participate in a popular Canadian Culinary Competition Series | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for riders to participate in a popular Canadian Culinary Competition Series

Saw Cutekill a couple of times, WobblyCat and Goldie. I showed up on the ride in.

I liked the Green burgers(had 2) and the Blue. Didn't try the Red cause they were underdone and slow. I'm guessing the Blue were 2nd place.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;8vOI8iKuiOQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vOI8iKuiOQ[/video]

Found the episode on Youtube. I actually made it in the cut LOL @ 19:30

I wasn't able to eat anything but I had a great time regardless.

Last edited:
Good chefs know that you don't mix pork and beef into burgers as it makes for a more bland burger. :p
If you say so. I love mixing pork and beef.

I'm in the episode at least twice. Second time is at 19:28 in the YouTube link. Me and my brother in law sitting at the table while everyone is cheering.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;8vOI8iKuiOQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vOI8iKuiOQ[/video]

Found the episode on Youtube. I actually made it in the cut LOL @ 19:30

I wasn't able to eat anything but I had a great time regardless.
How dare that person walk in front of you during your cameo! Lol.
I was actually thinking that you would have fries, but then I saw the episode and even the fries had at least bacon fat on them.

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

I was surprised to see an identical RS125 to mine there.

How dare that person walk in front of you during your cameo! Lol.
I was actually thinking that you would have fries, but then I saw the episode and even the fries had at least bacon fat on them.

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

LOL! Yeah, think I might've had the plain fries and some iced-tea but definitely no burgers for me.

12:46 and 14:11...don't blink....lol

14:11...I see too many people in that shot. But thanks for pointing out 12:46, because of that I noticed my bike at 12:51 that I totally missed the first time around (Also, try not to blink LOL)

Back
Top Bottom