Looking for riders to participate in a popular Canadian Culinary Competition Series | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for riders to participate in a popular Canadian Culinary Competition Series

I see the online episode guide has next weeks called "Burgers for Bikers", wonder what that is all about

Rogers just showed the advertisement for the episode to air on Thursday March 30 on Rogers Network Channel 15-at 09:00pm.

Sorry
Did we finally find out the name of the show? I have to set my pvr.
On a related note -- can someone tell me how to set my pvr?

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Thanks!

Man. Just seen the commercial again for the Show. Damn, Kicking myself in the *** for not taking the day off work. Looks like they had a blast. :(

Man. Just seen the commercial again for the Show. Damn, Kicking myself in the *** for not taking the day off work. Looks like they had a blast. :(

I'm in the same boat Boyscout. I'm bummed I couldn't make it. I'm looking forward to seeing the episode though.

T minus 1 hour

**Spoiler alert**

200 hungry bikers?? All gtam?

One or two familiar faces so far.

So sorry i missed it.Lots of faces.Did i see Ninjabunny?

I was spotted a few times. Could see myself and one of the guys with me in the trailer all week, the 2 black bikes sitting waiting to roll in just before they switched to the guy in the half helmet

Who did the green burnout?

This is so cool. I just watched this episode last night. I haven't been to this forum in ages and find this thread the day after LOL. I'll have to keep my eye out if they do it again this year.

Back
Top Bottom