Looking for riders to participate in a popular Canadian Culinary Competition Series | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for riders to participate in a popular Canadian Culinary Competition Series

Thank you CUTEKILL.. was a GREAT experience!!

Proud to support the site.. Hope the tshirt appears

Ditto on all the thanks to Cutekill, Paul, and GTAM.

I really liked the BMW with the salad box top case and wok built right in.!

Thanks. It was a fun, if somewhat time consuming, 11 week build.

A huge thank you to all the riders that came out to support this event, represent the motorcycle community and represented GTAM. There were a ton of shirts in the crowd. :)

I know that a few of the members here were "interviewed" so we might just have a few celebrities come air time. :)

Aleks, the Challenge Associate Producer, has promised to let me know when the show will air and I'll be sure to post it up here so you don't miss it!

It was an awesome day. Great to see some many of you. It was especially awesome for me, as I brought my 14 year old niece as my passenger. First time she's ever passenger'd on a bike and she was the best passenger ever. This was also her first time involved in this side of my life! The smile she was sporting all day .... words can't do it justice.

Subscribed for the show time.
Looking forward to seeing some of GTAM and trying to figure out who's who.
Wish I could have been there. @cutekill @paul very cool that you guys were approached about this!

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

Subscribed for the show time.
Looking forward to seeing some of GTAM and trying to figure out who's who.
Wish I could have been there. @cutekill @paul very cool that you guys were approached about this!

Although we've met I was going to say the chubby bald one is me but that describes quite a few of us that were there, lol.

Although we've met I was going to say the chubby bald one is me but that describes quite a few of us that were there, lol.
Shyte....if you describe yourself as chubby, I'm afraid to hear how you would describe my stature!

Shyte....if you describe yourself as chubby, I'm afraid to hear how you would describe my stature!

Short. ;)

Lolz ?

this was awesome! a ton of people from the moto social crowd showed up for sure.

Last edited:
Thanks for the invitation Cutekill. Even though I was unable to eat anything (well just the fries), I had a great time and experience. Was also good to see you in person, another rider pointed out who you were. Got to meet 3 celebrity chefs (Claudio Aprile, Michael Bonacini and Alvin Leung), make it for the grand opening of Uniqlo at the Eaton Center and meet Michael Smith and Don Cherry at another event all in one Friday. It was quite a day.

Thanks Cutekill. Had a great time! Judging the chefs was tough, but I guess somebody had to do it! ??

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks for organizing, it was fun and interesting, nice turn out

I believe it's a CTV production apparently it airs feb/mar of 2017

I was told by someone that seemed to know what he was talking about that it will air in January after I was telling my friend I overheard someone say it will be in the spring.

I was told by someone ...

You can figure out when about's it will play if you know when it starts ... and what episode we participated in. I'm not going to tell you which eplsode I think it was we participated in. That might spoil someone's fun. :rolleyes:

FYI, First season ran from January 20, 2014 to April 28, 2014.
Second season ran from February 1, 2015 to May 24, 2015.
Last season (3rd) started Feb 14, 2016 and ended June 19, 2016.

It has been on the schedule since last week so I'll not wait any longer to post.

Airs in 10 days ...

It has been on the schedule since last week so I'll not wait any longer to post.

Airs in 10 days ...

Not on Thursday? My gf was in the last one for literally 1 second. I had to rewatch the episode because I missed it when I was watching over the air day of, lol. Wonder if I'll even be visible in the next one.

Yes, on Thursday. Today is 20th + 10 days is the 30th which is next THURSDAY ffs. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom