Looking for riders to participate in a popular Canadian Culinary Competition Series | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for riders to participate in a popular Canadian Culinary Competition Series

Looks like a Ducati Scrambler right now. Beggars can't be choosy though, so anything is awesome.

Big props to all the biker communities in this thread for the invite and the help.

How are you doing at encouraging sign up for the event? Hopeful there are 50 plus bikes and more participants

I'm free on Friday, luckily, and The Brickworks are only a block or two from my place, so for sure I'm in. I'll be tagging along with Bocutter.

Is there still room? Sorry I wasn't able to confirm last week, but I might be able to swing this. LMK!

They still have room and you DON'T need to ride to take part.

Evergreen Brickworks, 550 Bayview Avenue, bikes be there for 1:00 in the East lot, cars at 2:00 in the Main lot (you cagers gotta pay for parking :razz: ).

Take care guys, the only place this butt is going is off to bed. Some of us peasants to have work nights. What an honor for GTAM to be asked to partisipate in this.

Thank you Cutekill, Paul and anyone else involved for inviting us to this good time.
I really liked the BMW with the salad box top case and wok built right in.
What a great way to start the weekend!

I work a few blocks away so I'll be there. Me vegetarian, so someone can eat my meat:)
Nobody commented on this post?? Really?? Come on guys! Lol!

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

He he actually offered us girls his meat. Yes we were highly amused!

I wonder how many times that line works? Hmmmm

Loved seeing you guys again. Big hugs again to all.

Enjoyed everything except the ride there and back...windy as all hell on the way there, and traffic galore on the way back.

Met some new people and some I hadn't seen in years. Need to get out to more meets! (Meats lol)

ahh yes, my meat for their buns.... works every time.
No pics until after the show has aired... Can't spoil the surprise, so you'll just have to tune in to see us chow down.

Enjoyed everything except the ride there and back...windy as all hell on the way there, and traffic galore on the way back.

Met some new people and some I hadn't seen in years. Need to get out to more meets! (Meats lol)

Rumour had it you were there....lol
Going home was like my old commute. Amazing how you forget what it's like in such a short time.

I was there after all.

I was happy to see someone rode an RS125.

Last edited:
was a pretty cool day. Ride home was a little slow down the Gardiner and QEW and maybe a little windy at times.

will be interesting to see what the final edited product looks like

Back
Top Bottom