Looking for riders to participate in a popular Canadian Culinary Competition Series | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for riders to participate in a popular Canadian Culinary Competition Series

cutekill

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Rider Training Professional
GTAM has been been approached by a popular Canadian culinary competition series (I can't disclose which one on public forums) to put together a guest list of motorcycle riders that would like to participate in one of their episodes. There will be 3 food booths to chose from, and the riders will be asked to try food from whichever two booths that interest them the most. The booth with the most "sales" wins! The food, of course, is free and guaranteed to be delicious.

The date is Friday, September 30th. The venue is the Evergreen Brickworks on Bayview Avenue in Toronto. We will be staging the motorcycles a few blocks away and have them ride into the venue in groups so they can be filmed as "arriving". The taping is expected to last no more than three hours, but they aren't able to give the specific times, so they've requested we are available from 12pm to 5pm. There will be secure parking for all motorcycles, washrooms, refreshments, rain cover (the venue is open on all sides but roofed), and of course, plenty of good free food.

If you would like to participate as one of the guests please send me an email (cutekill@gtamotorcycle.com) with "Culinary Event" in the subject line and provide me with your name, email address and contact number. Also, this invite includes a plus one, so let me know if you will be bringing a passenger with you. You don't have to ride to participate either.

ohhhhh..... sounds interesting...
Woud we be on camera as well? Not sure I want the camera to add 10lbs to my already added 10lbs lol.

When you you need confirmation by?

The sooner the better.

By September 25th please.

ohhhhh..... sounds interesting...
Woud we be on camera as well? Not sure I want the camera to add 10lbs to my already added 10lbs lol.

When you you need confirmation by?

Sounds like a great meet! I'll be there to represent the lower class of our family.

Cheers
Aminal

Count me in! I have some complications with my work schedule, but by the 25th I should definitely know whether or not I'll be available.

Darn, can't make it. I like that show, too.

Please send email when you've confirmed and I'll add you to the registration list at that time.

Count me in! I have some complications with my work schedule, but by the 25th I should definitely know whether or not I'll be available.

Sounds like a great meet! I'll be there to represent the lower class of our family.

Cheers
Aminal

If you're the lower class, what's the rest of us? Steerage maybe?

See ya there. Maybe you can give me some palate pointers.

Last edited:
GTAM has been been approached by a popular Canadian culinary competition series (I can't disclose which one on public forums) to put together a guest list of motorcycle riders that would like to participate in one of their episodes. There will be 3 food booths to chose from, and the riders will be asked to try food from whichever two booths that interest them the most. The booth with the most "sales" wins! The food, of course, is free and guaranteed to be delicious.

The date is Friday, September 30th. The venue is the Evergreen Brickworks on Bayview Avenue in Toronto. We will be staging the motorcycles a few blocks away and have them ride into the venue in groups so they can be filmed as "arriving". The taping is expected to last no more than three hours, but they aren't able to give the specific times, so they've requested we are available from 12pm to 5pm. There will be secure parking for all motorcycles, washrooms, refreshments, rain cover (the venue is open on all sides but roofed), and of course, plenty of good free food.

If you would like to participate as one of the guests please send me an email (cutekill@gtamotorcycle.com) with "Culinary Event" in the subject line and provide me with your name, email address and contact number. Also, this invite includes a plus one, so let me know if you will be bringing a passenger with you. You don't have to ride to participate either.

I'm in if they have vegan options. Otherwise, I wouldn't mind just showing up to look at the food, point out which two booths interest me the most and have another rider go for seconds in my stead.

I don't know if there will be a vegan choice or not. Come and enjoy!

I'm in if they have vegan options. Otherwise, I wouldn't mind just showing up to look at the food, point out which two booths interest me the most and have another rider go for seconds in my stead.

Would love to attend, but unfortunately I can't. I watch those shows too and enjoy them.

Still lots of space.... Did I mention there's free food? :)

Having trouble finding people who are self-employed, unemployed, off-shift, or retired ... ? :)

Fortunately I'm not tied to a 'job'.

Ed T

i would go, but my face is more suited to radio than television

i would go, but my face is more suited to radio than television

lol I'm in the same boat. I think I can come now after all, though, but my bike might still be in the shop so can't ride unless someone wants to lend me a bike, heh.

You don't have to ride to participate. You are a riding enthusiast, so come by car, TTC, foot... and be part of the fun! I'll let you hold my helmet if it makes you feel more of a rider. ;)

Oh man this is gonna be fun!

Seeing as my bike isn't street legal GP BIKES HAS STEPPED UP for me(me)! Thanks to those boys I'll be able to ride in too!

Yay yay Yay, can't wait to see y'all!

Back
Top Bottom