Brand New | GTAMotorcycle.com

Brand New

DanDan

Hello

So i just picked up my first bike yesterday and i'm really excited to get into riding.
I used to ride dirt bikes in the past but the pavement is new to me.
Im most likely going to wait to get the bike on the road until next spring because i believe
it would be a waste to insure the bike for a month or two then wait the whole winter...

the bike is a 2015 cbr300r bought used.

Can't wait!

Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

Congrats and welcome! Might be a long winter for ya. We won't judge if you're caught sitting on it making engine noises by December...

Welcome. Might as well insure it now, pay now or pay later, the way motorcycle insurance works you have to have it for 12 months of the year anyways. Insuring it now means that if by this time next year you'll have a full year of (hopefully clean) history to work with if you decide you want to upgrade to a different/bigger/better bike.

There's still a good solid 4-6 weeks of riding left, possibly more before the weather starts to turn. If it's anything like last winter many of us rode all winter for that fact. It'll suck to have the bike sitting there and not be able to ride it if that happens. ;)

Back
Top Bottom