Jerez Spain Oct 2016 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Jerez Spain Oct 2016

Irocian

Site Supporter
Anyone else going be at the world superbike race in jerez in october?

I'll be going was hoping some from her might be as well.

Let me know I'm over in UK October 5th to 28th with 3 days in jerez for the race.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I am debating about either going to Jerez for Sbk or Valencia in Novembermber for moto GP. I have been to a moto go race before in Australia but not yet to Sbk. How do you get tickets and are they even still available?

Bought them thru motor sports travel for jerez for 4 star hotel breakfast included tickets in vip area paddock passes flight back and forth from UK 489 sterling

At stansted airport waiting for flight to Jerez. World superbikes here is come

Have a great time!

I am in the region at the moment, coincidentally. Was just in Lisbon, drove thru Aracena and Seville, and now in Malaga with family

Slightly tempted to join and check out the race, but the timing won't allow for it... :(

To bad the practice was insane so fast even practicing. Nice to see the Kentucky kid tearing it up and British riders doing well.

Going to drop by and see a certain Canadian woman racer that's riding here and wish Stacey the best of luck this weekend

Great races today in all classes. Was really impressive.

Great to see Stacey doing us proud over here and wish her the best of luck in sundays race.

She seemed so surprised that I wanted to get a picture of her with her bike she is up and coming star if not so already and have to support the Canadian riders.

Just letting you guys what it's like not bragging I like reading when people go.places helps me decide if I want to go as well.

If I knew how to post some pictures I would have some great shots of racers and videos as well of course umbrella women wow hot hot not just the weather of 36c

Great races today for sure. Sorry for Stacey's crash but still finished the race doing Canada proud and finishing 2nd in the women's class.

Highlight of my day getting pictures with The Kentucky kid himself so with Joe Bass help I'll be positing up some pictures and videos.

It's a great track friendly people and great weather 37c today love it.

If I knew how to post some pictures I would have some great shots of racers and videos as well of course umbrella women wow hot hot not just the weather of 36c

Just hit the image icon in Tapatalk and choose a pic on your phone... Tapatalk will host the photo, no need to upload it on a photo hosting site anymore. Come on, show us some umbrella girl pr0n.

LOL I don't see that button on my Tapatalk sorry you have to wait have some good shots of umbrella women for sure one photo bombed me that was a pleasant surprise as I was trying a selfie down paddock row

@Irocian hit the ^ next to quick reply, it will open your attachment options.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

b23d432700ba48057c619f4a7a832fe7.jpg

Have more on my camera will post when back in uk

Picture with nickel I took off the viewer of my camera

Hate spell check nickey

Picture with nickel I took off the viewer of my camera

Damn. Nickey is either really tall, or you're as short as me! ?

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom