Fee Breakdown For RACE Classes? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fee Breakdown For RACE Classes?

STR

I know your second class is cheaper, does it keep getting cheaper for say a third or fourth class?

They still offering this?

Racer coming with a racer from another serie will pay only 50% of his total cost and the same forthe visitor

and its even cheaper if you register before the tuesday by 12pm, fri practice too

They still offering this?

Racer coming with a racer from another serie will pay only 50% of his total cost and the same forthe visitor

Hey Jayv, not sure if that's still the case. Call or email them to validate that one.

It was the only reference I could find related to STR's question about the fee structure for registration fees for multiple classes. I can't find the 2016 version.

and its even cheaper if you register before the tuesday by 12pm, fri practice too

So when you pre-register you save more than just the $15 for the Friday practice?

Never mind, I see that in the thing Joe posted.

Last edited:
It is still offered. RACE fees, not Friday practice fees.

And 50% of full fees not early registration fees.

Hey Jayv, not sure if that's still the case. Call or email them to validate that one.

It was the only reference I could find related to STR's question about the fee structure for registration fees for multiple classes. I can't find the 2016 version.

Anyone know for sure what layout we're running for round 5?

More right turns than left turns.

No, I have heard people say with certainty that is will be 2 different configs so....

I like Pro, only configuration I have raced at. Will see you guys there for my first race this season... be gentle lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom