Motorcycle Movies Thread | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Movies Thread

Here's an oldie but a goodie -- Code 2 (1953).

[video=youtube;uMos8-lMskA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMos8-lMskA[/video]

Notice the complete absence of helmets. I guess baseball caps were better made back then.

I watched this movie the other day... more about bars than bikes, but is a guy on a bike (with sidecar): http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1388390/

IMDB gives it way more stars than I would.

news_the_best_bar_in_america_movie_09_2013_02.jpg

If you like Faster, Fastest, and Hitting the Apex, try The Doctor, The Tornado & The Kentucky Kid. It's from Mark Neale as well, and follows Nicky Hayden, Valentino Rossi, and Colin Edwards at the first MotoGP race in Laguna Seca in 2005.

attachment.php

Not movies, but TV series. I would check out Long Way Round and Long Way Down. Also Race to Dakar. They will all make you want to plan a trip somewhere.

Long_Way_Round.jpg

Long_Way_Down_cover.jpg

250px-Dakar-dvd.jpg

Attachments

• MV5BMTI1MTE5MDg5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjQ3NTQ0MQ@@._V1_UY268_CR4,0,182,268_AL_.jpg
    MV5BMTI1MTE5MDg5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjQ3NTQ0MQ@@._V1_UY268_CR4,0,182,268_AL_.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 250px-Dakar-dvd.jpg
    250px-Dakar-dvd.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 23
Also Charge. Should be on Canadian Netflix. It's all about the first electric bikes to race at the Isle of Man TT. Love or hate electric bikes, you have to respect the amount of engineering and innovation going into these machines. It's also incredible how far they've come in just a few years.

MV5BNDg0NjI3ODAxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTU2NTA2MDE@._V1_UY268_CR1,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Havn't watch either one yet. Just happen when flicking through youtube
Documentary

Into the Dust 1&2

One Week

220px-One_week_poster.jpg

Any old people here? A couple of reasons I got into motorcycling was Easy Rider, but the other one was a TV show called Then Came Bronson.
He was a reporter, his best friend died, left him his motorcycle. The guy quits his job, packs up a bag and then just rides a motorcycle around the country. I thought it was the coolest thing. Just go where you want. In the late 60s and early 70s it was all about freedom, and nothing represented freedom more than a motorcycle. Anyone else here watch that show?

Attachments

• bronson.jpg
    bronson.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 9
Harley and the Davidsons...ya I know here comes the hate but...
The acting in this is far better than most motorcycle movies.
It's based on a true story of how Harley Davidson was born and the competition between them and Indian and the AMA
Its a 3 part series...dont know where you can watch it.

Discovery - Harley and the Davidsons - YouTube

Harley and the Davidsons...ya I know here comes the hate but...
The acting in this is far better than most motorcycle movies.
It's based on a true story of how Harley Davidson was born and the competition between them and Indian and the AMA
Its a 3 part series...dont know where you can watch it.

Discovery - Harley and the Davidsons - YouTube

I enjoyed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody said Akira yet?

zN14fnV.jpg

Also how about Full Throttle - it's a 1995 video game, but the opening cinematic is pretty good. I can do better that just a picture, I can include the actual cinematic.

Or there's this clip with one of the best lines from the game (just ignore everything that comes after 0:27)

Back
Top Bottom