meme 2, GoPro 0 | GTAMotorcycle.com

meme 2, GoPro 0

meme

Site Supporter
Ran over two of these things this week. One is on 57 just before Taunton, it's not in great shape I imagine.

The other one definitely isn't retrievable. Came off a blue and white 600 GSXR, I was following you on Bayly between Ajax and Whitby. Bad bounce and a dent in my door. Thanks. Stopped to see damage, picked up camera (didn't look so pretty) and lobbed it into field/swamp.

It wasn't right but I feel better.

Attach those damn things properly people.

Maybe they were helmet cams?? did you look for any lost heads??

Ran over two of these things this week. One is on 57 just before Taunton, it's not in great shape I imagine.

The other one definitely isn't retrievable. Came off a blue and white 600 GSXR, I was following you on Bayly between Ajax and Whitby. Bad bounce and a dent in my door. Thanks. Stopped to see damage, picked up camera (didn't look so pretty) and lobbed it into field/swamp.

It wasn't right but I feel better.

Attach those damn things properly people.

New name: Meme 'GoPro Hunter' Extraordinaire

You're 1 GoPro away from making this a sport.

Hmmm, good point.

Already at expert level! Helmet cams are another bane at the track, ran by/over numerous this season.

I had a GoPro, but I didn't ride with it, because it didn't look very secure.

I'm more of an amateur, not ready to GoPro just yet.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

Don't these people have a secondary attachment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

U can go for 3-0 meme, we believe in you

**starts chant** LETS GO MEME!!!!! (clap clap clapclapclap) LETS GO MEME!!!!! (clap clap clapclapclap)

Do we already have a discussion of good/bad ways to mount these somewhere? (I do not own a GoPro)

Maybe I need to ride that road even more and sell the spoils on eBay...lol

Back
Top Bottom