Heys luggage... A thumbs up! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Heys luggage... A thumbs up!

Zoodles95

Site Supporter
I have typically been pretty cheap when it comes to luggage. Buy stuff on sale, use it, gets rough with use, chuck/donate... Rinse and repeat.

My wife travels more than I do and is one who is typically very frugal but will spring for quality footwear and other things that she gets good use out of. She has two Heys hard case bags and flights and airports have taken their toll on them. A champaigne coloured bag had some crazy dents. Her purple one had something happen when we were in St. Lucia a few months back and the extendable handle would not work.

Purple one is still under warranty to some emails were exchanged and they said to bring it in to their facility in Mississauga. She mentioned the dented other bag and they said to bring that one in as well. We drop them off today and head to Foamite to look at beds and within a couple of hours of dropping the bags off we get an email saying that the bags were ready.

Go in and sure enough; both bags are repaired. No charge... Nada... Purple bag has a repaired handle and even though the other bag was out of warranty they took out the dents, replaced some rivets on the hard corner edges and the bag looks awesome! All for no cost and with zero hassle.

Needless to say we were both extremely pleased and pleasantly surprised. There might be less expensive knock offs or alternatives but are those companies going to repair or rebuild a piece of luggage years down the road so that the piece is ready for more years of service?

Guess what my next piece of luggage is going to be? A Heys.

Back
Top Bottom