Auto body shop recommendation in west end / mississauga | GTAMotorcycle.com

Auto body shop recommendation in west end / mississauga

mimico_polak

Site Supporter
Short story shorter...dad decided to move the bike because he didn't want to bother me with it. When he did the clutch lever was close enough to the car that it made contact, and unfortunately went nicely right along the rear quarter panel of the car :( Can't stand looking at it and would like to get it fixed. Not a deep scratch, but will def need to be done by someone that knows what they're doing. Doesn't even feel like it broke through the paint, but there's 2 nice slivers of silver on an orange car :( One for when he moved it forward....and one for when he moved it back...ugh.

Looking for a shop to go check out and get some quotes because auto body shops are one of those things where I prefer to go to a recommended source instead of random off the street.

Smart automotive in milton. Kinda high end but amazing results

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Luxury Auto Body, 26 Chauncey Ave (just west of Islington), 416 233 0768 Richard. Good people, you won't be disappointed .

West end no, but I had good work done on a front bumper replacement from Howden Collision in Scarborough. Came from a recommendation of a friend who said he wouldn't trust paintwork from anywhere else.

I've had a good experience at 427 Auto Collision (Kipling/QEW) as well as Heartland B&B Autobody (Mavis/Matheson).

427 Auto Collision.

Didn't like 427. Drove car in and battery was fine. They swapped it for one that wouldn't hold a charge, and I had to replace it.

Cool thanks everyone. Got a quote already from a recommendation, and was going to go today to 427 and Luxury Auto as they're nearby...but funny thing when a contractor is putting in a new curb...and basically blocks your car INSIDE your driveway! Hope it doesn't rain soon...

427 is apparently pretty good, I know Budds in oakville is good... My guy is in scarborough birchmount and lawrence area

Stay the away from Lion's Autobody. Bunch of crooks in my opinion.

Stay the away from Lion's Autobody. Bunch of crooks in my opinion.

Marketplace on CBC agrees with you! They did a special a while back on the tow industry and Lyon's was rated worst / most crooked in the city...I'd never go there after reviews that I read.

427 is apparently pretty good, I know Budds in oakville is good... My guy is in scarborough birchmount and lawrence area

Lol. No. They're incompetent thieves there.
Try Woodchester Collision for a quote, too - near the Autopark at Glen Erin/Dundas in Mississauga.

Back
Top Bottom