Swarm of motorcyclezw spotted in gta | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Swarm of motorcyclezw spotted in gta

Re: If you participated in this ride smarten up!!!!!

You do 50kph on the 401 and someone's gonna snap Micheal Douglas in Falling Down style

FallingDown_070Pyxurz.jpg
Lol ...
Hey! It's a peaceful protest, if they snap they are responsible for not controlling their anger :p

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

It's a bit too late for that. Thanks to the Media, perception is reality. Proof being that article from CP24 ... Might have to do a little survey to the public too.

... forgot to mentioned: few people in the group is acting in a reckless manner, all the group is being judged. As simple is that. It sucks but true.

They were a group. It's perfectly fair to judge them all as a group. Anyone in the group who did not approve of the riding could have left that group at any moment.

Time to amend the HTA so that registered vehicle owners are held accountable for the traffic violations of any unidentified operator using that vehicle.

As usual, you're over the top. While it is likely that most, if not all riders here are the owner's of the vehicles in question, we should not abandon the concept of reasonable doubt over a couple hundred morons.

... forgot to mentioned: few people in the group is acting in a reckless manner, all the group is being judged. As simple is that. It sucks but true.

True. But here is the problem. The other riders who are acting responsible should give these riders **** for ruining it for the rest of them. The fact that they don't do anything about it makes them almost just as culpable.

I'm hoping most guys/gals showed up for the ride, behaved themselves (other than red lights but whatever), and a few started stunting and gave the ride some bad publicity.

I don't think it's fair to judge them all as a group

You obviously didn't review the footage... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQp75QQUhrg

Every single one of them lane splitting etc.

As usual, you're over the top. While it is likely that most, if not all riders here are the owner's of the vehicles in question, we should not abandon the concept of reasonable doubt over a couple hundred morons.

So you don't think you should be responsible for how the vehicle you operate yourself or that you loan out to others is operated?

No, of course you wouldn't.

Ahahahahaha someone posted a video of the burned out bikes' plate I or J S267. I bet the owner was hoping the plate burnt in the fire, knock-knock...

I bet none of them are happy with their performance today, Asshats!!!

Last edited:

Don't blame me, I had nothing to do with it

So you don't think you should be responsible for how the vehicle you operate yourself or that you loan out to others is operated?

No, of course you wouldn't.

Responsibility for my actions, no issue; I loan my vehicle to someone and they do something, no way. Thankfully the system as it stands is not so deliberately obtuse

Seems to me I read that many of their plates were obscured....seems there was thought a forefront to play hooligan.

Well I guess I'm a squid

I don't have an issue with the odd burn out, lane splitting or running reds in a group so we can all stay together.

:D

Ahahahahaha someone posted a video of the burned out bikes' plate I or J S267. I bet the owner was hoping the plate burnt in the fire, knock-knock...

Bike is most likely stolen. You wouldn't run away from it if it was yours.

I bet none of them are happy with their performance today, Asshats!!!

Why? I'd bet 99% of the riders there thought the ride went great. They got to ride around like they owned the road, did whatever they wanted to, made every news outlet in the city, and wont get caught.

Well I guess I'm a squid

I don't have an issue with the odd burn out, lane splitting or running reds in a group so we can all stay together.

:D

Nobody really said squid. Just a bunch of entitled jackasses riding like jackasses.

Responsibility for my actions, no issue; I loan my vehicle to someone and they do something, no way. Thankfully the system as it stands is not so deliberately obtuse

When you loan out your vehicle, that too is an action you should be held legally accountable for. A number of sections of the HTA already hold the owner responsible for various things even if they are not actually behind the wheel when an offence occurs.

That list of sections should be expanded so that an owner is responsible for defending against all moving violations even if they were not operating the vehicle at the time an offence occurred. The only out should be if someone else would step up and admit they were the operator at the time of offence.

When you loan out your vehicle, that too is an action you should be held legally accountable for. A number of sections of the HTA already hold the owner responsible for various things even if they are not actually behind the wheel when an offence occurs.

That list of sections should be expanded so that an owner is responsible for defending against all moving violations even if they were not operating the vehicle at the time an offence occurred. The only out should be if someone else would step up and admit they were the operator at the time of offence.

LOL.....no....

To every action - a re-action. SO, when the GTA police services start an enforcement campaign - which they will - you will know who to blame. Maybe these riders did motorcycle safety a favour to awaken the police and government to prevent needless rider deaths by the riders own hands but more import actions of car drivers!

Sorry about the bad press. We were just posing in a Timmies parking lot when a Charizard appeared in the west end.

All I'll say is. It affects the motorcycle community more negatively than how we are viewed now in the first place.

I saw them at lakeshore and British Columbia yesterday. Riding like *** hats and doing wheelies. Going through red lights. Waiting for something bad to happen..

Last edited:

LOL.....no....

Griff is usually on an island of one with these sorts of things (sometimes 1.5 when he's being almost reasonable) so whatever.

Say I lend a nail gun to the neighbour to do his roof and he gets sick of his wife asking when he'll be done and nails her to the roof instead.. Should I be liable? Of course not... and any reasonable person would agree.

Back
Top Bottom