Swarm of motorcyclezw spotted in gta | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Swarm of motorcyclezw spotted in gta

I didn't get the impression it was hyped. They said riders were pulling wheelies, blowing red lights, riding on road islands, lane splitting, filtering....all illegal....I saw all that in the footage.

Re: Swarm of motorcycles spotted in gta

I for one will be buying a hi viz vest and putting a top box on my bike. So I don't get mistaken for a douchbro while commuting.

I use to wear a hi-viz vest, usually at the start of the season after not riding for a few months. Now I'm thinking of just decking my suit, helmet and bike with lights to look like something straight out of a TRON movie.

I've seen some other products, like the light up shoes and light up jackets that work with your signaling, but I'd never rock one of those.

I didn't get the impression it was hyped. They said riders were pulling wheelies, blowing red lights, riding on road islands, lane splitting, filtering....all illegal....I saw all that in the footage.

I was by sherway gardens when the group passed us by; I was a cager at that time. Running red lights, wheelies, lane splitting....

personally i wish i could get out and punch a few of them in the face for being irresponsible but then why bother, more would take their place. I was happy some were wearing basic clothing so in an accident Darwin would award them with a prize.

At the end of the day, every time when i am riding i am thinking 4 things:

1. Ride within my abilities and stay alive
2. Ride so I can enjoy another season
3. Ride such that all see me as if no one can see me
4. Always adapt to the weather and learn from your mistakes

Any idiot can floor it, can do 200kph in a straight line. Very few have the skill to tackle a curve, brake and shift properly, anticipate and adapt to situations.

I was by sherway gardens when the group passed us by; I was a cager at that time. Running red lights, wheelies, lane splitting....

personally i wish i could get out and punch a few of them in the face for being irresponsible
but then why bother, more would take their place. I was happy some were wearing basic clothing so in an accident Darwin would award them with a prize.

At the end of the day, every time when i am riding i am thinking 4 things:

1. Ride within my abilities and stay alive
2. Ride so I can enjoy another season
3. Ride such that all see me as if no one can see me
4. Always adapt to the weather and learn from your mistakes

Any idiot can floor it, can do 200kph in a straight line. Very few have the skill to tackle a curve, brake and shift properly, anticipate and adapt to situations.

Ahh yes, because being physically assaulted should be the punishment for committing a traffic violation.

Back
Top Bottom