kijiji movers scam | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

kijiji movers scam

These guys are scum. Happened to us once but I was at work during the move so couldn't get back in time to kick their *****. My mother signed a piece of paper under pressure and paid more to get the stuff back. They just dumped it on the driveway. The "company" then packed up shop and changed tel #.

Best thing is to have good friends help you move and treat them to dinner afterward.

Last edited:
Isn't this stealing? If this was US could call up your buddies & have a open season hunt.

Kinda wish we could have vigilante justice...

These guys are scum. Happened to us once but I was at work during the move so couldn't get back in time to kick their *****. My mother signed a piece of paper under pressure and paid more to get the stuff back. They just dumped it on the driveway. The "company" then packed up shop and changed tel #.

Best thing is to have good friends help you move and treat them to dinner afterward.

Isn't this stealing? If this was US could call up your buddies & have a open season hunt.

Morally yes. Legally it is becomes a contract dispute. The dispute is over how much the contract is for...

I do not recommend this, BUT say in a sting.... burner phone used to call them, everything is cash and there is no paper work. Hey 911, these guys just broke into my house and I followed them to X location...

Last edited:
Most decent people would not want to get tangled up in this. These crooks know it and take advantage of someone who is a venerable position.

Morally yes. Legally it is becomes a contract dispute. The dispute is over how much the contract is for...

I do not recommend this, BUT say in a sting.... burner phone used to call them, everything is cash and there is no paper work. Hey 911, these guys just broke into my house and I followed them to X location...

Would be nice to get a couple buddies with ski masks to rough em up a bit

Would be nice to get a couple buddies with ski masks to rough em up a bit

People with clean backgrounds usually aren't effective at beating up other people. People with bad histories are better for the task but then it's just one bunch of thugs beating up another so not a righteous crusade.

Back
Top Bottom