Ontario Cycle Salvage (1570 Kingston Road) Closing in about 3 weeks - Liquidating | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ontario Cycle Salvage (1570 Kingston Road) Closing in about 3 weeks - Liquidating

Gixxer6

I know there has been a thread about this before but Paul asked that i post to let everyone know whats going on.

The doors will be closing in 3-4 weeks and there are American buyers coming in scooping up much of his stock. Paul has been in the business for 35 years and has supported the motorcycle community buy saving vintage bikes and their parts.

If you are restoring, or building a vintage bike he still has tonnes of parts left and has told me to let the site know that he would like to sell to locals before all the parts are taken by those south of the border. He has tried to sell the whole store's stock to local investors/ business folks numerous time but the deals have always fallen through.

If the parts are not sold they will be scrapped to if you are looking for a rare part give him a call or stop in.

Hours
1570 Kingston Road , Scarborough east of Warden
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 12-5
Paul accepts calls and will arrange meetings so give him a call 416-699-6198.

Thanks for reading

Wow I think this is the place where I bought my Honda NX 250 back in January 1995.... is it like a smallish shop with a storefront window facing the street? I remember not being a stand-alone place but having businesses on both sides in a city block.

I know there has been a thread about this before but Paul asked that i post to let everyone know whats going on.

The doors will be closing in 3-4 weeks and there are American buyers coming in scooping up much of his stock. Paul has been in the business for 35 years and has supported the motorcycle community buy saving vintage bikes and their parts.

If you are restoring, or building a vintage bike he still has tonnes of parts left and has told me to let the site know that he would like to sell to locals before all the parts are taken by those south of the border. He has tried to sell the whole store's stock to local investors/ business folks numerous time but the deals have always fallen through.

If the parts are not sold they will be scrapped to if you are looking for a rare part give him a call or stop in.

Hours
1570 Kingston Road , Scarborough east of Warden
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 12-5
Paul accepts calls and will arrange meetings so give him a call 416-699-6198.

Thanks for reading

thanks for posting

I wouldn't mind stopping by and rummaging through some of the stuff on the weekend. I always seem to find things I want to buy. Older Jap parts are getting popular as more and more hipsters are getting old bikes and customizing them.

Yes Pegassus, there used to be shops on both sides of the street, one was more of a sales shop for walk-ins, EBAY and KIJIJI sales and the like, it went away a number of years ago

I dropped in again today and things are going quickly, Paul said that the same guy from the US was in today picking up a trailer load of parts, all the tanks, seat, and most of the carbs are gone.

Paul says the guy will be back again this week so if you are looking for anything you better jump in there quick.

Wow I think this is the place where I bought my Honda NX 250 back in January 1995.... is it like a smallish shop with a storefront window facing the street? I remember not being a stand-alone place but having businesses on both sides in a city block.

Back
Top Bottom