What determines the color of your motorcycle? | GTAMotorcycle.com

What determines the color of your motorcycle?

chipdip

I know the laws state that if you change the color of a vehicle you have 6 days to change it on your ownership, but what determines the color on the ownership?

I currently ride a Triumph scrambler which is black including blacked out engine casing and most other components. But am planning on getting the tank repainted this winter because of scratches on it. If I changed the color of the tank but left all other pieces(fender and mudguards) would I need to have the info on the ownership changed since most of the bike is still black?

What ever is the predominant colour. Though, all my multi coloured bikes were registered as the main colour of the tank. I know of a vehicle that was green mistakenly registered by the dealer as blue. Stayed that way till the end of it's use 15 years later.

That is very nice.
For me has to be red as it is a Ducati.
thanks.
you may be able to tell in my profile pic i swapped out the blue for red a few years ago...but im thinking about going back to the blue for next season...i have 2 sets of blue oem mids and front fenders.

heres a somewhat current pic. but front fender is black now.

this is mine: It says White on the ownership, so, it's probably the tank. But I don't think anyone care except some super anal buyer down the road who might be paranoid about respray.
bmw-hp4-12.jpg

In the normal course of events, you would assume it would be the colour of most of the motorcycle.
However, the MOT probably has its own priorities.

Back
Top Bottom