Motorcycle paint shop recommendation | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle paint shop recommendation

I've been referred to Jensen, 105 Ash St.,Whitby. Ask for Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm close to downtown toronto, but I can travel abit to GTA depends...Thanks I'll checkout Jensen. How much approx did it cost to paint a gas tank? no dent, just sand and paint factory color?

I took my tank, fenders and side covers to meadowvale collision in streetsville on my old Suzuki bobber project and paid about 350. Still holding up great 3 years later despite being handed down to my younger (less caring) sister.

I haven't actually gone there yet. I'm thinking of getting my helmet painted. Mackie Harley says they have used them and have the info

I haven't actually gone there yet. I'm thinking of getting my helmet painted. Mackie Harley says they have used them and have the info

Painting a helmet?

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

any automotive paint shop can refinish your bike parts.....last time I had some harley parts painted (used GM's paint & body shop) it cost me $370.00 and the finish was excellent.....shop around for someone local to you.

There's a shop next door to Snow City, I forget the name but they did an amazing job painting my bike this season. Very nice family run shop.

Back
Top Bottom