Distracted driving becoming a criminal offence | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Distracted driving becoming a criminal offence

Could eating Ice Cream while driving not land a criminal record in this new world? In this case, I'd avoid your gut Joe

I'd like to concentrate on electronic communicating devices in regards to distracted driving laws. While drinking coffee, applying fake up, fiddling analog knobs and yes even eating ice cream can prove fatal we always have careless or dangerous driving charges for those offences. Of course these charges are administered AD (after death) but it's a start. Have you ever noticed it's not a perfect world?

I'd like to concentrate on electronic communicating devices in regards to distracted driving laws. While drinking coffee, applying fake up, fiddling analog knobs and yes even eating ice cream can prove fatal we always have careless or dangerous driving charges for those offences. Of course these charges are administered AD (after death) but it's a start. Have you ever noticed it's not a perfect world?

Giving away my age but if you had an 8 track or cassette there is a sound that tells you the tape is jamming. If you don't stop it it means a mess up of the deck. Definite distraction.

A cigarette drops out of your hand and you don't know where it is in relation to your new upholstery.

The top scoop of your ice cream cone drops in your lap.

The list goes on.

Back
Top Bottom