EBAY purchases to personalize your bike. | GTAMotorcycle.com

EBAY purchases to personalize your bike.

stickman88

Just wanted to take a poll and want to know If you guys have used eBay to purchase little parts of the bike to personalize your own ride. Yes some people may find this useless and stupid but it's little thing that can make us happy.

Share your eBay purchasers for your bike. Stuff can range from fairing bolts, rearsets, levers, fairings, led lights, cases, sliders.

I wanna see pics if you have :) enjoy !

I personally in the past have gotten tire cap valves and led lights lol .

yup shorty levers

EB07D94B-F47A-4B13-91B8-C7ACEE0873DB.jpg

71923D38-7EEB-413F-A5A5-59F30E5A8BA1.jpg

F9B1E5A1-8D28-4714-9F69-9CB7FF9E831D.jpg

2BBE1823-35C6-4D7B-ACBB-BDCE449702EC.jpg

got these free with the levers but have not put them on, and probably won't

BDD881FC-4A8D-481B-B366-B9B6EF78E20F.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks....

just ordered some carbon fiber bits as well, but not from E-bay, so I did not include them.....and I don't have them yet anyways...

Looks like from your pics you took off your old grips and were going to put the new ones on unless ur grips are just really thin

Looks like from your pics you took off your old grips and were going to put the new ones on unless ur grips are just really thin

stock grips still on, and they are thin....I like them so for now they will stay on as is, perhaps get some grip buddies down the line, to thicken up the grips, and lose some vibration...

I have quite a bit of anodized parts on my bike. You can find some gems

I bought a skid plate from an eBay seller in Thailand. Relatively quick shipping, install was easy and fits perfect.
c133c005f63591803ff55982c4418e0e.jpg

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

I got a bunch of superior quality "dry" carbon bits for my bike on ebay, among other things. Windscreen, flush mounts, integrated tail, the usual stuff. For my track bike I found a guy who sells the knock off Zues clips for the fiberglass body work real cheap. When they fall out or get damaged its no biggie as a bag of them is dirt cheap.

If I need something, ebay is usually the first place I check. New or used parts.

Do you guys have recommended Sellers? I know that there's a ton of junk on e-bay and wouldn't want to get that.

@GateKeeper - those look great. Who did you buy those from?

Do you guys have recommended Sellers? I know that there's a ton of junk on e-bay and wouldn't want to get that.

Its mostly junk really, but there are some good deals to be found. Some high end shops and well known vendors and even dealerships sell parts on ebay. I usually try to barter with them before buying and sometimes even get them to bundle a deal if I buy a few items at a time.

I picked these up brand new in the sealed package a couple years ago now. They were roughly 1/2 msrp. Not really "blingy" though.

Only parts I bought via ebay for my vfr750 was a zx14 rear shock from a fellow in milton and a screw set to replace my mis matched ones. I did get some gear like astars gp tech gloves, supertech r boots, and recently a pair of new astars hellcats jeans for under $150. Other parts with the dollar just make it not worth it. I needed new steel plates for a 2 stroke and my local dealership was about $20 before shipping cheaper.

@GateKeeper - those look great. Who did you buy those from?

http://www.rideitmoto.com

My bad, they were not an EBay purchase, only an online purchase

the last time I actually got something from EBay seller in China was a camera mount for my GoPro

Last edited:
Just wanted to take a poll and want to know If you guys have used eBay to purchase little parts of the bike to personalize your own ride. Yes some people may find this useless and stupid but it's little thing that can make us happy.

Share your eBay purchasers for your bike. Stuff can range from fairing bolts, rearsets, levers, fairings, led lights, cases, sliders.

I wanna see pics if you have :) enjoy !

I personally in the past have gotten tire cap valves and led lights lol .

don't have any pictures at the moment but have been using ebay for all my accessory purchases (including bike parts, helmets, jackets, ect) for the last 15 years or so.....just ordered some fork springs last night for my second bike.

don't have any pictures at the moment but have been using ebay for all my accessory purchases (including bike parts, helmets, jackets, ect) for the last 15 years or so.....just ordered some fork springs last night for my second bike.

Hopefully the helmet is DOT/Snell and not D0T/Sne11. lol

Back
Top Bottom