Fatal crash today 401 East at Courtice Rd | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fatal crash today 401 East at Courtice Rd

gixrguy

Don't have much details other than the rider was pronounced dead at scene ,,,,, 401 East at Courtice Rd area , truck involed ,,,R.I.P Rider ....:sad:

Yeah it's kind of weird, unless he tried to cross the 401? The motorcycle it was on the side of the road with the helmet on the seat. Hard to say...perhaps the bike broke down?

RIP

Last edited:
Rider parked bike and was on foot. RIP

Oh ****...is that confirmed the case? When they said pedestrian I figured they must mean someone who got out of a vehicle (can't see any other reason on the 401 unless they were drunk or stoned), but thought it was maybe a car and not a motorcycle/rider like originally posted...

Looking at some of the pictures it almost looks like it was broken down on the right side, meaning no reason to cross the 401. Almost thinking maybe he got hit while at the side of the road and was killed by the dump truck. If that is the case, wow, what a way to go.... RIP

Last edited:
This is just a few minutes from my house. Confirmed, the bike was parked and untouched, still on the kickstand on the shoulder, but was definately involved since the police were photographing it and such, and it was definitely the rider that was killed.

One report I heard said that he "walked into traffic". Of course, the accuracy of that is to be taken with a grain of salt - might have been broken down and was walking down the shoulder and lost his balance, who knows.

RIP rider.

RIP rider. Maybe he dropped something and went back to pick it up? Such an odd scenario.

Drove past Courtice to Holt Road East bound on my way home from work. Really eerie to see that is was empty.

This is just a few minutes from my house.

You and I might be neighbours haha.

We have a lot of riders on here from out that way. Not good for anyone to go out like that, but I especially hope that it was not one of our own. Glad to see that @PrivatePilot and @sempre1 have checked in.

RIP rider

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

RIP rider

I wish that never happened. RIP

Back
Top Bottom